Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Admins

Just wanted to say thanks, for adding my past medals and hookin it up with my blitz credz. Thanks a bunch, and keep up the good work! Not to mention what a timely response I got (literally)

Feel free to delete/lock this thread, I just didnt wanna send a support ticket to thank yall

Sadi never got mine and i sent my ticket before you:catfight:...just gotta keep waiting
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

I got mine too, thank you Ray.

it seems that last night, quite a few people got their medals, as i know a few more that did.

Anyways, couldnt be happier

i'VED GOT MY MEDAL ALSO.....tHANKS YOU RAYSmile
RoAdRuNNer__________

*Learn More*Search More*Do More*

mafiaman. i noticed u had a top crew medal but never been in a top crew. how does that work?
:banana:

sohc_my_dohc Wrote:mafiaman. i noticed u had a top crew medal but never been in a top crew. how does that work?

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...d-0104.jpg

im the 14th member, i finished 7th that round. i sent a support ticket and im guessing ray gave it to me.

I appreciate you not being a quote unquote fucktard though. There are some people on here that would automatically start bitching about it before asking about it.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

did you read what this thread was about?

We were saying thanks for Ray adding our old medals, from past sessions. We both got medals from being in top ten and crew from 03-04
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

well excuse me i was unaware of that apparently. just wondering where it came from. have a good day.
:banana:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  midnite challenge and top shift ( attn. admins ) mattachoo 12 3,099 03-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_
  DUDE I FOUND THE ADMINS AVATAR sawan 4 1,894 02-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Admins/Mods o_O 46 14,257 04-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon