Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game likely will not start until tomorrow....

real players play with what they give you but if you realy want a ps3 i guess you can buy one off here for im guessing about $100 cheaper...........
In your house making sandwiches and stealing your calendars while you racing...

i want to play..lets see what has changed..bring back some CWAL style...see if its enough to be on top again....maybe give some shit to winners circle and tsunami...we will see

Dyna Wrote:I'll address your concerns brother, since you are a decent guy........

In the short rounds, the 10X is impossible to overcome, $225.00 could not do it in the first hour of the blitz.....Can't you see a problem there?

You could only block up to 10 players......that leaves well over 200, the blocking will stop people with vendetta's or a top crew from beating their competition into submission.

These are to PROMOTE more competition. Give MORE people a chance to play for top crew with a higher probability that their skill and perseverance will actually pay off.

The home invasions are still too hard for my tastes, but that's just my opinion. The only ones that get a lot of them now are people who are damned good at it. I think that's exactly the way it is supposed to be.

This game is way more fun to play if there is MORE competition. These 2 things will help that.

If anyone has ANY other idea that help competition. lets hear it. Ray and Crescent depend on us for feedback.

Anyone that feels that the same crew should win so easily, over and over again by just using their credits from the previous round to take the lead bonus to dominate the game, needs to get a grip. That's no longer going to happen. You will now need real skill and perseverance to win top crew. The UNFAIR advantages are going away.

i agree with mike i had 3 of our crew members on the cm list but sence they had the jump from the start with there extra credits no way to gain on them not even close our lvls were no where near theres becuase of there net jump from the start but hey they spend there ass off we didnt we raced hard but didnt help
Going For 1st in Top crew Looking for Good players workers

How are you bro? I will be coming to see you 'bout them trusses, real soon.
Milf Pleaser

TheBoss Wrote:i agree with mike i had 3 of our crew members on the cm list but sence they had the jump from the start with there extra credits no way to gain on them not even close our lvls were no where near theres becuase of there net jump from the start but hey they spend there ass off we didnt we raced hard but didnt help

actually no, we didnt need to spend our asses off at the start, not once but hey everyone has their own opinions and beliefs so to each his own
IGN Unbeatable

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Cres When does the New game start NYPD 0 1,456 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: NYPD
Sad When does new round start? crzyrio 6 5,110 08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Game Start o_O_MIDORI_O_o 3 2,672 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I cant get the game! Jarrod Cheel 1 1,879 04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Start Daggermouth 1 1,921 06-24-2013, 05:58 AM