Facebook      

Poll: Which do u prefer
This poll is closed.
keep 10x exp for 1st place and whole crew
13.33%
4 13.33%
go back to where networth decides on how much exp u get(like it used to be)
40.00%
12 40.00%
2x exp for 1st place (not whole crew)
16.67%
5 16.67%
2x exp for 1st and whole crew
30.00%
9 30.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP poll

4X for first and 2x for his/her crew i think
IGN: SKDFIRO

Ataxic Wrote:4X for first and 2x for his/her crew i think

It was not one of the choices
Milf Pleaser

i think it shouldnt come down to 1 player for the whole crew to get the exp...it should be up to the player...thats y i think it should be the NW diff again...
AlKi

the person who "works" the hardest should be the one thats rewarded ANY kind of bonus.

if 2 crews of equal skill and same amount of credits have one of their guys in first. why does the whole crew get a bonus? and the other nothing? its just that ONE person. the old exp was built for this purpose. the harder an individual worked.. the more he/she benfits from it. with that, everyone was a "top player". the higher NW you are the more exp you gained. EVERYONE not just ONE.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:the person who "works" the hardest should be the one thats rewarded ANY kind of bonus.

if 2 crews of equal skill and same amount of credits have one of their guys in first. why does the whole crew get a bonus? and the other nothing? its just that ONE person. the old exp was built for this purpose. the harder an individual worked.. the more he/she benfits from it. with that, everyone was a "top player". the higher NW you are the more exp you gained. EVERYONE not just ONE.

exactly...also u dont have to fight for #1...even if u are number 2, u still get pretty much the same amount as the person in #1...i dont c hows that fair that the person thats like 1 billion less NW gets the same amount of exp as the person who is 25k....while the person 1 bil above him gets the load...and the people in that crew too...
AlKi

exp by nw sounds good its more of a chance for a noob like me to get a chance................Big Grin
In your house making sandwiches and stealing your calendars while you racing...

my vote is for

2x exp for 1st place (not whole crew)

bump

EXP by NW gets my vote Undecided

Oh well.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll!! LuDe 6 1,746 12-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Poll TheJMan 52 10,046 09-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Poll everyone Tokkiez 2 1,301 09-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Panda = Mc Veteran or Not? ( Poll ) BlackWidow™ 81 12,826 11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon