Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you all think of this?

Great ideal who likes to get spam soon as u start up most of the time u cant even buy fuel and already have like 5 losses i think this will work and we will see who is online more because if you are online racin win or lose you get good exp, lvling up alot quicker so maybe catch the higher net ppl no fun when you see the same ppl there all the time but i know thats the trick catch them if you can this will help out because you will lvl faster and by doing so you get better cars that make more models that make more cash
GREAT JOB MIKE/MATT get it done
Going For 1st in Top crew Looking for Good players workers

If MC wants more people online and more racing etc. Maybe the credits should be re-adjusted. Raise the max limit for sure. Also instead of 20 every 5 for members we should get more but have to wait longer. increase the ratio a little thoughWink
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:If MC wants more people online and more racing etc. Maybe the credits should be re-adjusted. Raise the max limit for sure. Also instead of 20 every 5 for members we should get more but have to wait longer. increase the ratio a little thoughWink

Leave the maximum credits where it is for offline, but increase the speed at which they come when you are ONLINE, especially for members.

IE: 40 credits every 5 minutes if you are online

One of the goals is to get more people online, this ought to do that as well. And it again reward people for being online. People who are offline would have a hard time catching up to the most dedicated players.
Milf Pleaser

Mmmmmm I like that.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

maybe do it so you get moer credits overall but even more so while your online

actually i take that back. sorry.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon