• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow

Bring Back REV 1
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Bring Back REV 1

Maybe we should all start an actual constructive thread as to the reason why the MC community wants and believes we should bring back something similiar to rev 1. Or we could bring it up and then everyone can just post about off topic info and have this game keep falling off.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Simon, I ain't callin ya out bro but. you wernt here back in the days where the holiday seasons were the rush for MC.Everyone was outta school, off work, and playin mc.You could log on at all hours of the nite and there were many people online. Top crew battles were insane.And so damn close. There was none of this top nw gets more exp. Everyone was equal.therefore everyone tryin had to try their hardest to get whatever it was they were goin for. the battles for ide were nuts You didn't know who actually got the ide till the start of the next session.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

I think it is funny. If you make a change and it drastically changes this game to a point like this and you don't fix it then you deserve whats coming to you. I just can't understand how Raymond can afford his bills or did he really cash out that much on people that he can just relax and not give a shit. Must be nice
NSX DREAMN

Joey Wrote:I think it is funny. If you make a change and it drastically changes this game to a point like this and you don't fix it then you deserve whats coming to you. I just can't understand how Raymond can afford his bills or did he really cash out that much on people that he can just relax and not give a shit. Must be nice

whole sh1t ... look who poped up ... long time no see dude, remeember me by anychance ?
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:same on SH ?

I'm on sh now and just logged onto mc lookin at 15 on sh and 4 on mc.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Simon, I ain't callin ya out bro but. you wernt here back in the days where the holiday seasons were the rush for MC.Everyone was outta school, off work, and playin mc.You could log on at all hours of the nite and there were many people online. Top crew battles were insane.And so damn close. There was none of this top nw gets more exp. Everyone was equal.therefore everyone tryin had to try their hardest to get whatever it was they were goin for. the battles for ide were nuts You didn't know who actually got the ide till the start of the next session.

Lol ok sorry i know im not on as much cos im doing the holiday thang so thought others might be
IGN: SKDFIRO

what was rev 1?
winter's own

winterfell Wrote:what was rev 1?

MC like 6 years ago, that's when i played, people had to accept a race when you challenged them... could race for pink slips or cash and shit! Was awesome!
IGN: SKDFIRO

Ataxic Wrote:MC like 6 years ago, that's when i played, people had to accept a race when you challenged them... could race for pink slips or cash and shit! Was awesome!

ok cool cool... thanks for that bit of insight Smile
winter's own

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon