Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
polesmoker420

Me and Ang both had Phaze names...

She may have had anal, I don't honestly remember. One was Loves_Anal and one was Loves_FatMen

I forgot who had who... Either way, I wasn't around enough you're right but I spent nearly 650 dollars that session to make it that close, and was going to spend more had some people actually freaking cared.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:Me and Ang both had Phaze names...

She may have had anal, I don't honestly remember. One was Loves_Anal and one was Loves_FatMen

I forgot who had who... Either way, I wasn't around enough you're right but I spent nearly 650 dollars that session to make it that close, and was going to spend more had some people actually freaking cared.

thats so fucking gay, it was a rough time in my life and i was away from mc, i was only communicating a tiny bit and i regret it alot.

i really really had some good cash to back up the win, how shit that it turned out that way.

I remember me and Dyna both were willing to commit 250$ a piece on the last day, basically to outspend PatTheFag.

But we both realized that no one else was even online the last day to try and catch up, and we both decided to pocket the cash for another day. It ended up being one of the biggest money sinks I've had from the game, since we got nothing.. but oh well.

Fuk

We were almost able to carry on your crew name in the right way. Though we didn't do it in the true silence fashion, as I never actually went through with burning them because I thought I was going to be able to win fairly.

lol man im so mad, u guys worked so hard

I couldnt get hold of mike he wasnt ever replying on msn, i left it too last minute, fuck fuckity fuck i really wanted to do my part zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and yeah shame i hadnt the opportunity to burn them =(

gawd i burnt so many people.

i remember the genius plans i concocted.

i must have burnt blunt/sleep ......... 15 times lol

Blunt was burned the session before that, and he was so used to it by then because of you he wasn't even angry....

It was ABSOLUTELY hilarious. More then once, he asked me to not burn him nicely.. like it was a business transaction lol.

Victorious Wrote:Blunt was burned the session before that, and he was so used to it by then because of you he wasn't even angry....

It was ABSOLUTELY hilarious. More then once, he asked me to not burn him nicely.. like it was a business transaction lol.

poor guy, no fuck him he won in the end i think i even told him my reig had come to an end, 4 years was a good run i should be happy. kinda.

Sorry was away for the weekend ... aka i dont come online lol.

Blunt had to win once ...

As my my leader effrt on a 3/3 fail .... That was a good round we all raced hard ...for the 1st week anyway ... then it seemd there was only a few of us afta that ...raced 4 accnts all credits most days and spent $350 to try and get people wanting to race again ... but yea shit happens i guess.

I will get there in the end =) just gotta try free up some time and get some net at home
Black__Metal

*has rom's msn ;x

ur all not special :o rofl

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon