Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

The exp bonus is very unfair. I raced real hard the first 2 days and gave up because the other crew had already pulled so far away. Only way to get more crews to compete is to level the playing field. Probably won't happen though.

calder12 Wrote:Okay, so what about revisiting my idea about using top crews as the decider and adding exp bonuses to 2nd and 3rd?

That way you don't have as much of a disadvantage and people would try harder in my opinion because they wouldn't always be on the outside looking in. The experience bonus isn't the end of the world btw, when I joined Victory Lane I had already caught most of them by myself without the bonus, granted it took longer with a lot more races won but it's doable.

If they move the exp bonus to top 3 teams it still promotes spending, but it also promotes the teams working together, leveling, working and getting the crew cars into the races sooner and staying in longer.

1st place crew gets 2x
2nd place crew gets 1.75x
3rd place crew gets 1.5x

That way even the crews that are 4th and down are still within range of keeping up with 3rd, giving them an incentive to race hard as well the mindset would become, if we can catch 3rd then 2nd doesn't have as big an advantage... etc. Since Crew placement is based on CBR it still promotes spending, so the company wins as well.

Couldn't agree more with this statement, his crew showed a lot of guts and should be respected for that.

the best idea is to go back to the bigger the NW the more exp u get...because that gives each individual a better shot...no matter what crew u are in...its not fair for 1 person to do all the work and everyone reaps the reward...

how do i know this???

easy...because ive done it how many times...when i ran i did it for my crew...i did it for matbond i did it for johnny (even though we lost) i did it for winter ( we lost too) lol...i did it for others as well...

btw...in response to ur question in the start...the main reason y no one wants to compete is because look at the crews... the top crews always stay the same...and the leaders are smart...they recruit the top 3 winners from the previous season..that means thats auto $300 in credits to compete with that u got free....and if the winner turns their prize in credits that $700 in credits to compete with...what the hell is the point in even spending when u are competing with that..
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:the best idea is to go back to the bigger the NW the more exp u get...because that gives each individual a better shot...no matter what crew u are in...its not fair for 1 person to do all the work and everyone reaps the reward...

how do i know this???

easy...because ive done it how many times...when i ran i did it for my crew...i did it for matbond i did it for johnny (even though we lost) i did it for winter ( we lost too) lol...i did it for others as well...

btw...in response to ur question in the start...the main reason y no one wants to compete is because look at the crews... the top crews always stay the same...and the leaders are smart...they recruit the top 3 winners from the previous season..that means thats auto $300 in credits to compete with that u got free....and if the winner turns their prize in credits that $700 in credits to compete with...what the hell is the point in even spending when u are competing with that..

So dod you get $400 dollers creds if you win and claim creds? lol. i only got 300 lmao. Dam
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:So dod you get $400 dollers creds if you win and claim creds? lol. i only got 300 lmao. Dam

i aint wasting my cash for credits...if i wanted the credits i would jus try for 2nd or 3rd...wouldnt waste it going for first...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:i aint wasting my cash for credits...if i wanted the credits i would jus try for 2nd or 3rd...wouldnt waste it going for first...

......has anyone claimed the prize in the past year, OTHER than prize credits?

To the best of my knowledge the past oh 5-10 sessions people actually take prize credits instead of money! LMFAO what a waste! (Then again, from what its been explained the real prizes are "non-existant")

The reason that no one competes isnt just prize credit overkill....its also that no one cares enough to have 7k+ wins each session. And those who do care enough race their hearts out even when there is no competition.

I dont blame anybody for not actually trying at this game. Its fun to be the so called "best" but honestly top crew is probably the lamest aspect of the game. No prize. No real reward.

There is only one bonus to winning top crew: Red Name. The leader gets a lame ass white name but nobody wants that. Basically the only part of the game that takes work and skill gives no reward, other than a corny little medal next to my name.....One that dozens and dozens players of people already have.

The same people do pretty much the same thing each session. People jump into the billions nw 30 minutes into rounds. WTF has happened here? People used to work their ass off all session for 30 days and never dreamed of hitting 10 billion. Nowadays, thats 2 and a half hours after the start. LAAAAME!

The worst part about it, is that all the people who actually care about the game and love to play it have dozens of concerns and ideas for the future, all of which fall upon deaf ears. I for one will never quit pressing ray for new aspects and ideas, but honestly Im beginning to think that they just dont care lol. Which is fine with me, if you wanna see a continual downward spiral of the MC community.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:......has anyone claimed the prize in the past year, OTHER than prize credits?

To the best of my knowledge the past oh 5-10 sessions people actually take prize credits instead of money! LMFAO what a waste! (Then again, from what its been explained the real prizes are "non-existant")

The reason that no one competes isnt just prize credit overkill....its also that no one cares enough to have 7k+ wins each session. And those who do care enough race their hearts out even when there is no competition.

I dont blame anybody for not actually trying at this game. Its fun to be the so called "best" but honestly top crew is probably the lamest aspect of the game. No prize. No real reward.

There is only one bonus to winning top crew: Red Name. The leader gets a lame ass white name but nobody wants that. Basically the only part of the game that takes work and skill gives no reward, other than a corny little medal next to my name.....One that dozens and dozens players of people already have.

The same people do pretty much the same thing each session. People jump into the billions nw 30 minutes into rounds. WTF has happened here? People used to work their ass off all session for 30 days and never dreamed of hitting 10 billion. Nowadays, thats 2 and a half hours after the start. LAAAAME!

The worst part about it, is that all the people who actually care about the game and love to play it have dozens of concerns and ideas for the future, all of which fall upon deaf ears. I for one will never quit pressing ray for new aspects and ideas, but honestly Im beginning to think that they just dont care lol. Which is fine with me, if you wanna see a continual downward spiral of the MC community.

top crew does work the hardest...but winning top crew isnt shit...racing comes down to the leader...i used to race for others so that one day i can run and have a loyal group of hard racers with me...thats y i did it.. i never raced hard for the medal or any stupid red name...i did it to help other people out...but im over it now...its a complete waste of my time and money
AlKi

He_Hate_Me Wrote:......has anyone claimed the prize in the past year, OTHER than prize credits?

funny you mention this, i have been waiting for quite some time to receive my prize, but still, after 6 months am yet to see it. It's kinda frustrating actually, they say a max 6 months, now thats quite a long time to receive a prize, but i waited patiently, and now after waiting all this time im still yet to see it!! It really annoys the crap outa me!

TheDealer Wrote:funny you mention this, i have been waiting for quite some time to receive my prize, but still, after 6 months am yet to see it. It's kinda frustrating actually, they say a max 6 months, now thats quite a long time to receive a prize, but i waited patiently, and now after waiting all this time im still yet to see it!! It really annoys the crap outa me!

not to mention you can get prity much any thing a good way around the world within 5 workings days..

ill be claiming my prize when corrupt... interACTIVE returns my support ticket..
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Game Period Nov 09 - Dec 05, 2008

Top driver - B_I_G_B_A_N_G $162,425,793,776 - Winner Sony Playstation 3 Game Console!
2nd Place - 644-Squid $160,595,958,930
3rd Place - BrOkEn_HeArTeD $152,354,785,866

Soon to be 5 months for me.....
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Game Period Nov 09 - Dec 05, 2008

Top driver - B_I_G_B_A_N_G $162,425,793,776 - Winner Sony Playstation 3 Game Console!
2nd Place - 644-Squid $160,595,958,930
3rd Place - BrOkEn_HeArTeD $152,354,785,866

Soon to be 5 months for me.....

All i can say is dont hold ur breath. Im not even claiming the ps3, i opted for cash, how it takes 6months for cash to be transferred im not entirely sure, but ive waited, the least they could do is actually give it to me....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon