Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Insurance?

calder12 Wrote:This argument still makes Zero sense... Bigger racers NW means bigger hits means bigger hitters NW.... why does it matter how high the NW is?

Because it's a ridiculous unattainable number in real life? So? It was when people were getting HI'd for a million dollars in cash too.

You just stated my point. The amount you lose directly correlates to how much youve made. You wanna jump all crazy in the beginning, your gonna get HId. Thats the checks and balances of MC.

By my math, if you lose the same amount next session you'll have over 250 billion in nw on the last day. Easy win. My point here, is that HI insurance seems to work properly. Even just 40 percent of your losses this session was over 200 bil.

Basically the point is you arent supposed to get that high in nw haha. If you would have stayed low in nw all session, youd have lost nothing. YOU chose to jump early, and in exchange put yourself out as a target. Top 10 will ALWAYS be losing the most. ALWAYS
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:You just stated my point. The amount you lose directly correlates to how much youve made. You wanna jump all crazy in the beginning, your gonna get HId. Thats the checks and balances of MC.

By my math, if you lose the same amount next session you'll have over 250 billion in nw on the last day. Easy win. My point here, is that HI insurance seems to work properly. Even just 40 percent of your losses this session was over 200 bil.

Basically the point is you arent supposed to get that high in nw haha. If you would have stayed low in nw all session, youd have lost nothing. YOU chose to jump early, and in exchange put yourself out as a target. Top 10 will ALWAYS be losing the most. ALWAYS

I never argued the fact that I put myself in the position to get hit. That isn't the point.

The point is everything is relative. When there was a 2.1 billion cap on funds it was still close at the end, racers and hitters. When that was removed... guess what? It's still close at the end.

The point is no matter what a persons NW everyone is going to be close. The 250NW at the end is far from a guaranteed win, because that means the hitters will be pulling down $20 bill hits, and given they get 20 attempts per full creds and I can work a max of twice for $10bill nothing changes from how it is now.

My point in all of this is it's ridiculous that only cash is insured, you made that point yourself as that wasn't what was advertised. Look at the math... 13% payout? How does that solve or balance anything.

Oh I know I could have kept all cash instead of calendars, but again to what end? I may have had I know how badly Cres coded this to begin with but I went on the premise that what was said when I bought it was right. Cres dropped the ball here, badly. Raymond got the idea implemented in a hurry, listened to player input that was great, too bad it turned out how it did. If it even made any kind of sense at all I'd drop the subject, but it doesn't....

If the arguing doesn't stop, this thread will be closed. Constructive discussions please.

HI insurance now covers ALL your losses, not just cash.

And just to reiterate, the last 24hr of the game will not pay out any of your losses.

admin Wrote:If the arguing doesn't stop, this thread will be closed. Constructive discussions please.

And just to reiterate, the last 24hr of the game will not pay out any of your losses.
There everyone is happy! 60% for EVERYTHING plus it doesnt help you win last day unless you get HId to hell in the last 24 hours and 15 mins or so...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

admin Wrote:If the arguing doesn't stop, this thread will be closed. Constructive discussions please.

Doesn't matter to me now, but thank you. That is what was described and it's nice to know it's being backed up. Well done.

Yea I actually posted a long reply about how we WERENT arguing, and that this thread is pretty much done, unfortunately my internet cut out before I hit enter, and it was all lost.

Calder is one of the few people who actually has educated thoughts and ideas and comments on the game.

This goes for calder, I hope to have you dropping in on the forums here and there. Your the only person that ever argued my ideas and I actually respected for their thoughts. Instead of just saying, Your stupid, your idea sucks, you give feedback that actually makes sense.

Peace
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insurance Payout Xero 0 1,364 03-26-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Xero
  Car insurance SSVegito 3 2,539 02-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Last Post: muraqlos
  Insurance not paying. teet 4 2,048 11-05-2011, 06:05 PM