Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loser

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:The uber funny part of all of this..

18 GRAND.. from selling weed.. Either weed is fucking EXPENSIVE there, you've been doing it for a LONG TIME, or your full of bullshit.

I used to sell drugs myself, nothing to brag about, but you DONT MAKE THAT MUCH from selling WEED!

Easily possible here panda. Like i told you our country is about 70%farming and bush. You can easily get away with planting 200 seedlings. Rolleyes
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:Easily possible here panda. Like i told you our country is about 70%farming and bush. You can easily get away with planting 200 seedlings. Rolleyes

Yeah, we can see that, that filthy guy is really a pussy.
If I had that kind of money to blow on a game, I would throw down a few grand the first day and basically take over MC every session. Business mustn't be that great either b/c he spends alot of time on here.

Thrice Wrote:Yeah, we can see that, that filthy guy is really a pussy.
If I had that kind of money to blow on a game, I would throw down a few grand the first day and basically take over MC every session.

how many peole do you think you will b playing against if you done tht smartie?? Sounds like your a bit of a pussy if you ask me.

Thrice Wrote:Business mustn't be that great either b/c he spends alot of time on here.

And what, ur dealers stand on a corner and sell LMFAO. Dosnt sound vry obvious. And if you sell in pounds then why would you need to be looking for customers every day??? 1 sell would be enuf for the morgae for a month or two. Plus he has a full time job.

And your comenting ob him being on MC a bit. u must b on jst as much to notice. Are you a stalker or something?? Sounds like you need a life

:gayfight:

OH EVO tearing that shit up :catfight:
bam bam bam...abit of hate mail and good crew rivalry...whats wrong with that? it's great for competition!! thats whats right with it lol
FILTHY wants to come across as a dickhead good 4 him...
If FILTHY wants to come across as a great guy and a good player good 4 him...
Any1 can come across as anything they chose...
GAME ON!

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:OH EVO tearing that shit up :catfight:
bam bam bam...abit of hate mail and good crew rivalry...whats wrong with that? it's great for competition!! thats whats right with it lol
FILTHY wants to come across as a dickhead good 4 him...
If FILTHY wants to come across as a great guy and a good player good 4 him...
Any1 can come across as anything they chose...
GAME ON!

Spoken from a true Legend

fast_fry Wrote:how many peole do you think you will b playing against if you done tht smartie?? Sounds like your a bit of a pussy if you ask me.

And what, ur dealers stand on a corner and sell LMFAO. Dosnt sound vry obvious. And if you sell in pounds then why would you need to be looking for customers every day??? 1 sell would be enuf for the morgae for a month or two. Plus he has a full time job.

And your comenting ob him being on MC a bit. u must b on jst as much to notice. Are you a stalker or something?? Sounds like you need a life

:gayfight:

Basically what Im saying cockbag, is if I was selling bud at that level you wouldnt catch me playing a fucking online game 18 hours a day. Im nerd as fuck, ill give you that, Im trying to take his ass down so I've spend countless hours on the comp the last few days. Sorry if I offended you or your boyfriend. The whole pussy thing was a joke..bush/pussy.

Thrice Wrote:Basically what Im saying cockbag, is if I was selling bud at that level you wouldnt catch me playing a fucking online game 18 hours a day. Im nerd as fuck, ill give you that, Im trying to take his ass down so I've spend countless hours on the comp the last few days. Sorry if I offended you or your boyfriend. The whole pussy thing was a joke..bush/pussy.

Boyfriend?? i live with my mrs and 3month old son. Maybe you hang out with your b/friends i relly dont care. Ur a pussy either way. And as for you being a nerd,, go back in your cubord and go outside to the real world when you can handle it.
Bring the crew battle lmfao. i down
If you guys make me spend aswell thn, im getting excited

fast_fry Wrote:Boyfriend?? i live with my mrs and 3month old son. Maybe you hang out with your b/friends i relly dont care. Ur a pussy either way. And as for you being a nerd,, go back in your cubord and go outside to the real world when you can handle it.
Bring the crew battle lmfao. i down
If you guys make me spend aswell thn, im getting excited

I got an old lady and kid too. Im on probation now so been nerding it up alot lately. Well I'm out of credits, but you have fun arguing with people online, maybe you could learn to spell a few words while I'm out. I'll get you started..."Cupboard" Also, how should I go about this getting back in the cupboard thing, then going outside? Seems quite impossible, and even a bit pointless to even go outside if I'll be in a cupboard anyway. Maybe your lover could defend himself next time eh? I'll try not to spend too much, I don't want to get you too excited.

Bring it to the game:loser_1:. thats all i can say

OHHHH Thrice it's on now lol

They both talking the talk... but who will be the 1 to walk the walk???

hahaha i love this shit...thats what MC needs good old crew rivalry.

It make ppl compete harder and make ppl $$$$ more (good for ray) lol

This going to be good 2 see... GOODLUCK 2 ALL!!

Digital_Magic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stingr = Loser Lemieux66 9 2,635 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon