Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loser

Game On!!!

Blue Diamond Wrote:LOL i got this message today from Filthy....FILTHY_UNKNOWN
Apr 30, 2009 3:14pm There is NO WAY! in hell unless my crew gets burnt you gonna win this, I have 18thousand NZ dollars in my bank account from selling weed hahahahahahaha.
Cant do it twice bro

Wow all that to win an icon, i wish i was that good.

18 000 from selling weed you gotta be kidding me

for one if you are a "big" time drug dealer like himself you do not go brag about it that just brings heat towards you i dunno bout you guys but i try to stay away from the cops as much as possible

i could belive it if he said blow

also most weed dealers are stoners themselves and ussually smoke their profit or most of it

that works out to be about 8 pounds lol if you buy it for 2000 a pound and thats cheap for a pound

i think this guy is full of shit
mecca :postwhore:

Thrice Wrote:I got an old lady and kid too. Im on probation now so been nerding it up alot lately. Well I'm out of credits, but you have fun arguing with people online, maybe you could learn to spell a few words while I'm out. I'll get you started..."Cupboard" Also, how should I go about this getting back in the cupboard thing, then going outside? Seems quite impossible, and even a bit pointless to even go outside if I'll be in a cupboard anyway. Maybe your lover could defend himself next time eh? I'll try not to spend too much, I don't want to get you too excited.

It is quite possible to be in a cupboard and be outside.....kind of......take your cupboard outside and get in it.........but your technically outside yet not outside.......I guess it can't work =(. So.........does Ray take monopoly money? Cause I can be ballin then.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:It is quite possible to be in a cupboard and be outside.....kind of......take your cupboard outside and get in it.........but your technically outside yet not outside.......I guess it can't work =(. So.........does Ray take monopoly money? Cause I can be ballin then.

Sang,your wierd..and you suck at SH Smile
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

mecca_boy Wrote:18 000 from selling weed you gotta be kidding me

for one if you are a "big" time drug dealer like himself you do not go brag about it that just brings heat towards you i dunno bout you guys but i try to stay away from the cops as much as possible

i could belive it if he said blow

also most weed dealers are stoners themselves and ussually smoke their profit or most of it

that works out to be about 8 pounds lol if you buy it for 2000 a pound and thats cheap for a pound

i think this guy is full of shit

Careful what you say now, last time I called bullshit Filthys watch dog/lover came out of no where barking up my tree about 'go outside and hop around in a cupboard', or something like that, I surpassed the fifth grade reading level so it might have meant something else. You'd better be ready for an eFight my brother.

The Indian in the cupboard?

fast_fry Wrote:Boyfriend?? i live with my mrs and 3month old son. Maybe you hang out with your b/friends i relly dont care. Ur a pussy either way. And as for you being a nerd,, go back in your cubord and go outside to the real world when you can handle it.
Bring the crew battle lmfao. i down
If you guys make me spend aswell thn, im getting excited

well it wasnt exacltly supossed to show hear, but if you want everyone too know my earning thats allgood, well actually 16k is going towards my loan for my car so thats paided off.Wink

And yes i work a full time job farming, 14 hours a day. 45k a year and im 18 milking 700 cowsBig Grin

Thrice Wrote:Careful what you say now, last time I called bullshit Filthys watch dog/lover came out of no where barking up my tree about 'go outside and hop around in a cupboard', or something like that, I surpassed the fifth grade reading level so it might have meant something else. You'd better be ready for an eFight my brother.

hahahaha e fight
mecca :postwhore:

Flame wars?
Poop.

Thrice Wrote:Careful what you say now, last time I called bullshit Filthys watch dog/lover came out of no where barking up my tree about 'go outside and hop around in a cupboard', or something like that, I surpassed the fifth grade reading level so it might have meant something else. You'd better be ready for an eFight my brother.

Where are the eThugs in MC forums???
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stingr = Loser Lemieux66 9 2,635 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon