Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else

Filty unknown u are a Lier and A true backStabber u made me disband my crew and join urs to help u,,, when i joined ur crew u worked and threw me out of the crew making me lose all of my crew models and effort i put into helping u..... u are a piece of crap and i swear this will be the last session u Play MC and even come close to winning everyone hates u beacuse u cheat and thats the only way u can win,,, ur a worthless homo that need to grow some real cohones and play Fair like everyone else....

Now u Can sit in here and fool everyone on how ur inisent and a goody goody tooshoe but in reality ur a low life self centered mutt that need to be put in his place... See U next session and i will be putting a crew together to see u dont win anymore and i will spend to seee u lose ......

Forget Team USA ill make a real Crew and see what u have next session...

Anyone wanna back me up and go for top crew next session please PM me i only want serious people i will be spending to see this assO Lose....
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

oh congrats filhty because winning TOP crew,1st Place, IDE, Top HI, Top Boost..u are the one who winning all the medal in just one session..congrats..

No skill = A lot of money. :thumbsdown:

this shit is funny lmaoooo mom and dad used to say cheating doesnt get you anywhere ...
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

Not tru it gets him an ass load of credits and a icon woooohooooo!!!

so you see filthy i am not the only one that see's exactly whats goin on here Oh and btw i was just informed you are the one that hit me on that other account!!!! maybe you only race 1 account but you use others to hit so you can have your crew members up top!!!
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Whats frustrating is knowing whats goin on and nothing ever gets done about it.So ray caught you using multiple accounts and let you back in with no penalty. again what are the rules for?.

LMAo
how thick are you. he didnt get banned for going on others account. for 1 he dosnt know my log in. So tht cancels ur therory there.
If you cant handle a computer game go do ballet
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:LMAo
how thick are you. he didnt get banned for going on others account. for 1 he dosnt know my log in. So tht cancels ur therory there.

I was waiting for Filthy's puppy to jump in.

there all his bitches (female Dogs) sorry as can be...

I need Racers for Next session ...

fast_fry Wrote:LMAo

Never said he was ban for multi's as i know exactly why he was ban and never once did i mention which accounts he was on. So if u are feelin guilty guess we all know why. As for ya ballet go crawl up filthys ass somemore im sure he can teach you some steps
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

bow waw waw... y is every1 hating on filthy?

money has always and always will win top crew and that those icons.

No1 flamed on lude, nickkredit and all those big spenders for spending...y is it

different for filthy?

iam not on any1's side just a question...

Digital_Magic

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon