Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else

Dude no offence but how old are u?
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:Dude no offence but how old are u?

Dont mind me. i js get pist tht peole bring shit to the forms when the games finished. Y not days ago. All seems pointless to me lmao
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

money hasnt always determined the crew winner tho

MELTDOWN
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

I agree.. but u do have to realize that there was alot of cheating and they did screw me over im the one whose pissed at themm... but w.e next session will be mine...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

that wasnt for you bro and i watched you get the axe and it wasnt cool at all
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

underdawgz FTW

Digital_Magic

the game had not been over when i posted this thread. And as i said before i did not put any names nor accounts in it and if for some reason you feel guilty well then u did something wrong... i also did not say he ran his entire crew therefore u are gettin all hot and bothered for no reason what so ever
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

people are hating because he is a cocky ass, liar, and so much other shit ... throughout the whole game he kept pming everyone .. " you reakon your gonna win" .... always talking all this dumb irrelavent bullshit like .. you know i just paid my car loan and all my slanging money is gonna go to this game ... okay so who cares? ... well the cheating part and getting away with it kinda expected ... remember the customer is always right especially if your spending big money ... lol i saw those multis join your crew n work LOL ... his reason was giving noob a chance bullshit .. kinda sucks though .. that he had to buy his crew ...::cough xbox360::: that really a team? not in my book ... i know hes gonna deny everything but whatever ... id be mad if i spent all that money and not get first ... but all said and done we did good for spending a fraction of what they did ...

Ouch!!! Choke!!!!
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

lol wats wrong with abit of rivalry shit talking?

it's called intimidation it is used in many competitive things...

Digital_Magic

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon