Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else

and thats the truth with a little bit of cheese on it
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

where sthose smiles when u need em (POW RIGHT IN THE KISSSSAAAAAA) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

lol hi jessica im allan =) whats your msn or aim? i hope your not a guy pretending to be a girl lol jk ... trying to lighten the mood

not bad thing shit talking it is used to compete .. but y tell me your lifes story ... its like im not your friend i dont need to know this shit lol ... go tell your mom =X ... shoot i was hella chill about it i said .. we're trying but good luck ... what pist me off is the multis joining the crew and working ... this was suppose to end in a congrats but not with cheating

shes a chick least she was last nite Big Grin

hahahaha bam bam bam

well u would want to hope so matt:eek:

Digital_Magic

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:the game had not been over when i posted this thread. And as i said before i did not put any names nor accounts in it and if for some reason you feel guilty well then u did something wrong... i also did not say he ran his entire crew therefore u are gettin all hot and bothered for no reason what so ever

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:The rules state no multi account usuage yet when filthy was ban 3 other members were ban also that shows that he was clearly running other accounts so whats up with these rules?

My accounts was banned so yes i think when u mentioned that you bring me into this. And it wasnt banned for people going on it. And i havnt done anything wrong.

allanns Wrote:lol i saw those multis join your crew n work LOL ... his reason was giving noob a chance bullshit ...
And thats where your wrong. Me and filthy both sent invite to ANY1 online who wasnt in a crew when we needed to build our crew car When we had 4 members. And we would have to boot to keep our crew average up for crew wins. If they where our multi's why would we be getting messaged bck from people saying they didnt want to join???
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

LMao .... were gunna get all our girls to whoop all ur asses lol... my girl ,Matts girl and bubyes girl vs u all lmao...

joey if that happens im leaving lmao and luke it would be major suckage if she wasnt that means 13 years of sleeping with a ..........bad thought lets not go there

LMAO.... O MAN:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon