Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ummmm????

Yeah Like give me my cash back before you suspend me was the proper way to do things here.. Not suspend me and keep the money. So now I will have to file a dispute via Paypal. Thanks for being a truly Corrupt type of person. now I see where you get the name from. :mad:Rolleyes
Noob, what Noob...

Dispute has been filed. I know it's only $6, but it's the principal here. What ever happened to "Free Speech" I never actually used any vulgar language or made any threatening comments, but yet have been treated like a criminal in the eyes of the beholder. Screwed by a fellow Canadian... Now who's the criminal? < In my honest opinion that is. "legal disclaimer to keep from being accused of slander next"
Noob, what Noob...

[COLOR="Blue"]This account has been suspended. If you feel that this is incorrect, please contact the admin.

Possible reasons for suspension:
- A violation of the Rules/Disclaimer including but not limited to:
. Cheating/bug abuse
. Multiple accounts
. Abusive/foul behaviour towards other members

For more information, please read the Rules/Disclaimer section. [/COLOR]

Funny part is both links leading to the "Rules/Disclaimer" section do not work.
Noob, what Noob...

Why do you think I have not played in so long lol

I tried buying 25 k credits last session last day. Unfortunately PayPal wouldnt process my CC, so I asked ray personally what could be done to get this fixed....

Needless to say I ended up last day without my credits, and without ever a response from Ray. Looks like my first time spending (or trying) will also be my last.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Dispute has been filed. I know it's only $6, but it's the principal here. What ever happened to "Free Speech" I never actually used any vulgar language or made any threatening comments, but yet have been treated like a criminal in the eyes of the beholder. Screwed by a fellow Canadian... Now who's the criminal? < In my honest opinion that is. "legal disclaimer to keep from being accused of slander next"

Look, Raymond told you in the other thread about having to restart the game that:

A) it was an accident which a reset was *required*, and if you didn't want to continue to play, then that is your option.

B) if you chose to stop playing, Raymond requested that you give him your Paypal email address so that he could REFUND your $6 payment, of which you did not do.

Honestly, who in their right mind would "screw" someone - in your terminology - over $6????

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I tried buying 25 k credits last session last day. Unfortunately PayPal wouldnt process my CC, so I asked ray personally what could be done to get this fixed....

Needless to say I ended up last day without my credits, and without ever a response from Ray. Looks like my first time spending (or trying) will also be my last.

Look, if your credit card has problems, how that anyone ELSE'S fault???? If you go to the store and the credit card machine denies your card, are you going to blame the store for it?

C'mon, seriously.... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Really though animal, how were you threatened?

The game was reset and restarted in the best interest of all of the players, mistakes and bugs happen..

There are still problems with the HI insurance, but you gotta understand it takes time to notice the problems, and fix them

I'm sorry you got off to a good start and it was taken away, and sorry you feel "screwed".. but really..

Noone was trying because we all knew it'd be reset.. I warned you telling you it'd be restarted, and you kept going hard...

You did bring this all upon yourself, as cresent said, send raymond your paypal email, and your six dollars will be returned..

@hate me - BLAME THE STORE!! LOL

i was having problems with my card last round and wasn't able to spend at all, but i tried last night and it worked.. but really, it's not ray's fault or cres's fault..

Actually Cres. I told him that my info was the same as here. Which would give my user name, and my email address. I also said I "think" I should ask for my membership fee back and retire. But I am not going to bring all this back up again. As there is just no sense. Instead of just checking my email account here and refunding my money. He just suspended my in game account and did nothing more about it. I would have continued playing the game if I didn't receive the response that I did..

morad Wrote:What is your paypal address? I will cancel your membership and remove you from the game if you want.

Mistakes happen. I cant help you if you can't understand this.

A simple sorry it happened again, and we are sure we have it fixed this time would have sufficed. I do understand mistakes happen, but not twice in a row. Make a mistake once and learn from it...

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" Works here I guess.

Anyhow. You now are able to get my email address to my Paypal, so just return the cash, and we can all move on. Sorry it has come to this, but shit happens I guess.
Noob, what Noob...

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Really though animal, how were you threatened?

The game was reset and restarted in the best interest of all of the players, mistakes and bugs happen..

There are still problems with the HI insurance, but you gotta understand it takes time to notice the problems, and fix them

I'm sorry you got off to a good start and it was taken away, and sorry you feel "screwed".. but really..

Noone was trying because we all knew it'd be reset.. I warned you telling you it'd be restarted, and you kept going hard...

You did bring this all upon yourself, as cresent said, send raymond your paypal email, and your six dollars will be returned..

I honestly did not get that message Dan, so not sure what to say there. And I really wasn't paying attention to anyone else. Just racing my ass off. But doesn't matter anymore. So I will leave it at that. We have all said our peace.
Noob, what Noob...

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Really though animal, how were you threatened?

Oh. I never said I was threatened at all Dan. Read the post again. I was stating that I did not use any Threatening or vulgar language/comments in any of these discussions, but I did state my opinion yes. Oh well. Sorry to have trouble you all.Cool
Noob, what Noob...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ummmm Accept? CountryBoy 30 5,657 12-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon