Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raymond

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:You got to be kidding me!! That's twice in a row now I have gotten an amazing start only to get screwed over by mistake and cheaters. Sorry call me a cry baby and what not, but this is not acceptable at all. I abused nothing and raced and worked, didn't even try an HI and was the 1st to be hit too. Think it's time to requst my money back for the membership, and retire!!!

The flip side of the coin is now you aren't at the disadvantage of racing against someone with an 11 billion lead in NW...

The people in that crew would have gotten the exp bonus unfairly (through no fault of their own, don't get me wrong) and that is unfair to everyone.

calder12 Wrote:The flip side of the coin is now you aren't at the disadvantage of racing against someone with an 11 billion lead in NW...

The people in that crew would have gotten the exp bonus unfairly (through no fault of their own, don't get me wrong) and that is unfair to everyone.

Very true Rick, but taking advantage of a bug was suppose to be means for dismissal, not starting the game over
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:That's twice in a row now I have gotten an amazing start only to get screwed over by mistake and cheaters.

hence why i dont frequent the forums anymore.
win = face the alegations

bout time tempory bans get put back into play for frequent winging acusations and general bullshit posts.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Animal get on msn mann
IGN Unbeatable

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:You got to be kidding me!! That's twice in a row now I have gotten an amazing start only to get screwed over by mistake and cheaters. Sorry call me a cry baby and what not, but this is not acceptable at all. I abused nothing and raced and worked, didn't even try an HI and was the 1st to be hit too. Think it's time to requst my money back for the membership, and retire!!!

i DID message u and tell u its pointless to go hard................

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:i DID message u and tell u its pointless to go hard................

Must have missed it bro
Noob, what Noob...

ray after mc is fixed take a walk over to SH plzSmile we havin issues over there as well
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

morad Wrote:What is your paypal address? I will cancel your membership and remove you from the game if you want.

Mistakes happen. I cant help you if you can't understand this.

Really?? You know what Ray, I would have expected a bit better from you? More like a please understand and I am sure I have it fixed, but if your going to be that way to a loyal member after all these year. Please do so refund my membership and delete my account then. Not good workmanship at all my:mad: friend.
Noob, what Noob...

Oh yeah, keep the cheaters and punish the honest players.. LOL!!!Rolleyes
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Oh yeah, keep the cheaters and punish the honest players.. LOL!!!Rolleyes

Animal, surely you've been reading the forums.

Everytime the word cheater or whatever term people use comes up, i bitch at them

I shall bitch at you as well, this is NOT the correct place to complain or talk about cheaters.

if you have something to say about it, send a personal message or email to raymond.

okay? i'm sick of telling people, i'm about to start warning and banning.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raymond or Cres Gangster___Pimp 3 1,807 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Ron raymond or crescent. Tokkiez 7 2,575 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Morad... Raymond,.. Someone... Joey 4 1,930 02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Raymond krazyman06 0 1,051 10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  raymond need help Amped8000 9 2,194 05-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  Happy birthday raymond Tokkiez 15 3,616 06-20-2008, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  Raymond R_Y_A_N 0 1,003 10-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Thanks for the Christmas credits Raymond......... OneHotBitch 11 3,465 12-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon