Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soda_Pop, looks like you popped early

Shane_135 Wrote:I guess you would like it if I was a homo wouldn’t you, I’m sorry to say I would not let your herpes infected lips anywhere near my dick, you pillow biter. Please don’t jack off over the thought I was thinking of you, I wasn’t I just dont appretiate little poo pushers calling me a Cunt because I destroyed your networth, get over it, it was bound to happen Big Grin

And Wraith I still find mum jokes to be humorous, but here is a non mum joke especially for you...
oh wait don’t have time to tell ya cause I’m doing your mom right now, i'll get back to u... u want some video footage, www.ifuckfatmumsupdabums.com

and yes I am not an American, actually im a New Zealander living in Australia... Unlike Evo, I do not pleasure myself with sheep or any other living animal.

Wow did it really take you all night to come you with the same shit??
Big Thumbs Up To You
Are you just the special little 9year old. Well if your older try act your age not your shoe size
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

shane fucked some shit up again huh ...seemd to happen alot this round
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Its okay Shane you will never be half the player EVo is at this game..EVER.....
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Dont really have the energy to respond, but i will say maybe if i wanted to waste a grand on a game i would easily shit on Evo in this game. But i would rather invest my money in providing a good quality of life for my family.
If you are 19 and making good money and dont have any other mouths to feed but your own, go for gold spend as much as you want, but note, that does not make you a great player.
DaddyO - Stompy - HTFU_78

Shane_135 Wrote:Dont really have the energy to respond, but i will say maybe if i wanted to waste a grand on a game i would easily shit on Evo in this game. But i would rather invest my money in providing a good quality of life for my family.
If you are 19 and making good money and dont have any other mouths to feed but your own, go for gold spend as much as you want, but note, that does not make you a great player.

Rofl 1G. u must suck if u need 2 spend that much to be anygood. And yes i do have other mouths 2 feed part from just mine. Try a Mrs and Son
2 tires for crew leader. won both
Won Hi and CJ in the same round, Twice
Tried for 1st 4 times. gotn it 3

You dont have 2 spend shit on this game if you have time and know how to play properly
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon