Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meltdown

thats what vaughn sent me on msn also.....but i never said that kelly's a good person i was helping him and i dont know what happened
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

OK, Apparently someone had gotten on mikes account and burnt not only his nw but his credits as well,( what im told not pun intended) I took Mike because he was an original member of meltdown when we first ran.Had nothing to do with how much Mike does or does not spend. Some of us on here are friends and have been for quite sometime.Mike could never spend a dime and i would still invite him to my crew.

Sleepwalker had tried to get on my crew from day one to the very last day.AS I am not one to steal other crews members.I did not invite him.

Pony boy was not added to my crew until somone took it upon themselves to remove him from your crew and make a crew of his own(only going by what i have heard no pun intended)

Summit well what can I say I exspected nothing less from summit since his idea of running a crew is to make a crew name get on and race a few days and then exspect the crew to run on their own and to run his account for him. And i say this from personal experience.

WE all know tyler ran that crew and in my opinion summit should not be the one with the icon.I say congrats tyler because I know exacty how your leader is, and I know you did most of the leading. To me crew leader should be the one that is on most of the time more then his/ her members.Keeping the crew in line watching out for his/ her members knowing everything that is going on so things like burning do not happen un noticed. Every time I messaged tyler he answered weather it be a smart ass remark or what he at least answered.I however can not say that about summit.

It is what it is and like i said no pun intended.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

lttlbbythug Wrote:i totally agree!!!!!!.WE SHOULD OF GOTTEN TOP CREW!!!...I guess any way you see it THIS GAME REALLY ISN'T FAIR!!...They should make a rule that no one can be thrown out or bought in after certain amount of days. Well that's my opinion but then again i guess it wouldn't:lolol: be fair for the cheaters..lmao!!

This game is fair to a certain extent. But the points you've brought up aren't unfair. So what if someone is thrown out or brought in?? If that's how the crew leader wants it to be then that's how it is. You make it sound that we DESERVED top crew. If we wanted it really really bad we could've just bought more credits. I suggest that you keep some comments to yourself. This thread was made to congratulate us for getting that far. No need to make an ass out of yourself and the entire crew by saying we deserved it after we lost. Be a gracious loser and not a sore one.

Also weren't you brought in during the last 2-4 days?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

take this shit to flame wars guys it has no buisness being in this thread.

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:take this shit to flame wars guys it has no buisness being in this thread.
You're the one hating on Kelly, and saying Tyler did everything.
Now that people in your crew said you could have done a better job you tell everyone to stop being mean. hmm

Daggermouth Wrote:You're the one hating on Kelly, and saying Tyler did everything.
Now that people in your crew said you could have done a better job you tell everyone to stop being mean. hmm

I was just commenting on a previous post as was posted by one of your own crew.I would think maybe u may wanna stfu and look before u speak because had it not of been posted to begin with i wouldnt have anything to post on.I did not flame kelly i simply stated a fact.If it was a flame it would of been a whole lot worse.Funny how you are the only member of the crew that has detested the comment tho.

rounds over let it go. blah blah blah

congrats to everyone who tried. Now everybody as jessica says , as much as we dont get along. I have to agree to it. This is not flame wars, take it there if need be.

But what is done is done. Just let it go honestly. I still think meltdown shoulda won, but we were just better organized last day wise. Although it was fun.

So let it go its just a game guys.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

blah blah blah

this was fun

very fun

especially

casper : yeah yeah yeah! I almost got my top crew icon!

caspermulti : i'm a real boy!

tyler: "keep ur bish on a leash"

caspermulti : stop making fun of me! wahhhhhhhh

x.x LOL!

so funny

all i can do is laugh!

oh, and lock :x that too!

/edit

btw, anyone makes a thread about this topic, and i will ban for a week. do not do it plx. thnx!

hf with rev 3 D: i'm so glad the drama is still here XD
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon