Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thaughts So far

see u have a good point there too.... but if you think about it logically who the fuck is gonna be at home all night and let ppl break into there house... i can see if i was out racing but my character was at home not in a car or shit.... so while i was at home i guess i was just opening the door lettin u fuckers in???? noooooo its a just a retarded game with no logic

Errr,..

when do you think most home burgerlies happen? theft is very rarely a day time thing im my experience
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

LarryG Wrote:see u have a good point there too.... but if you think about it logically who the fuck is gonna be at home all night and let ppl break into there house... i can see if i was out racing but my character was at home not in a car or shit.... so while i was at home i guess i was just opening the door lettin u fuckers in???? noooooo its a just a retarded game with no logic

you have to do what you have to do bro....

but me on the other hand its what i wanted to do.....

i've been wanting to hit you since you jumped that high.......

and i know shane wanted to do also
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

LarryG Wrote:see u have a good point there too.... but if you think about it logically who the fuck is gonna be at home all night and let ppl break into there house... i can see if i was out racing but my character was at home not in a car or shit.... so while i was at home i guess i was just opening the door lettin u fuckers in???? noooooo its a just a retarded game with no logic

Ahh....so if im offline in a car that means im sleeping in the car in my garage right???? Whats funny is your trying to put "logic" in a game. World of Warcraft is a retarded game then. No one can use magic.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

... ur quote on wow being stupid.... very true.... but not because of the magic cuz thats part of the game.... if u broke into my car at night out in the garage ok ya maybe but how u can get ur HOUSE broken into that many times while ur in it seems dumb to me but maybe im wrong..... either way its retarded and im done.

maybe u should be able to buy a home alarm or something at least.....

LarryG Wrote:maybe u should be able to buy a home alarm or something at least.....

Have u heard of home invasion insurance it pays u back some money u get stolen

i was thinking more along the lines of something u dont have to put on ur credit card...

LarryG Wrote:i was thinking more along the lines of something u dont have to put on ur credit card...

Friends, allthough these are most easily obtained with the use of a credit card also.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Big_Bang Wrote:No one can use magic.

i can .... im the magic man ... now you see me now you dont
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon