Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP/WINS BUG Again

Black__Metal Wrote:god knows ... but its gotta be sorted soon, or its going to keep happning and admin will be copping the flack for it happning ... and well things keep getting messy from there

It just sucks man. Like you spend so much to go for things, for little things like that too happen.

Im not too worried, Ill just stay hiing now. obviously you can just spend 8k and get 300$ worth of credits, instead of spending over 300k. to try for 1st. hiing needs to be made harder.

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:It just sucks man. Like you spend so much to go for things, for little things like that too happen.

Im not too worried, Ill just stay hiing now. obviously you can just spend 8k and get 300$ worth of credits, instead of spending over 300k. to try for 1st. hiing needs to be made harder.

ahah yeah.im gonna hi for top 3 from now on,pointless working..i lost over 900mill this round..sucks balls.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:ahah yeah.im gonna hi for top 3 from now on,pointless working..i lost over 900mill this round..sucks balls.

Fully right! Thats what i will be doing. Whats the point in getting 20k races + to get jacked over by some hier spending 8k haha. when your spending 100k to get the networth

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Fully right! Thats what i will be doing. Whats the point in getting 20k races + to get jacked over by some hier spending 8k haha. when your spending 100k to get the networth

100k? i spent 175k..15k cruising...160k working..but idm with 2nd now..cuz i got first 2 rounds ago so wouldn't have got the prize creds. :|

crazyfrog555 Wrote:100k? i spent 175k..15k cruising...160k working..but idm with 2nd now..cuz i got first 2 rounds ago so wouldn't have got the prize creds. :|

I spent over 300k last round lmfao!.... Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:I spent over 300k last round lmfao!.... Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

i spent 300k in total..100k on racing...20k working for my f1 and t fill my garage with f1's and the rest 185k odd were working at end lol.banks empty again now.

Are they ever gonna fix this issue???? ever???? I don't get it why admins slacks on fixing this one. A waste of credits. One player gets bugged, the whole crew suffers. It's so contagious! When would they quarantine this *&^%^ bug?!?! I still see stats reset this round.
*imurkryptonyt*

jenifuhr Wrote:Are they ever gonna fix this issue???? ever???? I don't get it why admins slacks on fixing this one. A waste of credits. One player gets bugged, the whole crew suffers. It's so contagious! When would they quarantine this *&^%^ bug?!?! I still see stats reset this round.

i would also think they would be more onto it with fixing this bug aswell ... but they dont seem to mind it happning or something ... due to people stats being changed back no real effrt as been seen to try and fix the bug
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:i would also think they would be more onto it with fixing this bug aswell ... but they dont seem to mind it happning or something ... due to people stats being changed back no real effrt as been seen to try and fix the bug

True that... Fix the ^&%$ bug, will ya??!!! I mean cmon now admins... you make money from these players and seem like y'all don't give a damn and do what you're supposed to do.

Ok where the fuck is my :clean: ... Here this might help clean up!
*imurkryptonyt*

i know how to perform the 'bug' now.....i won't post as it will get abused..i will pm to Cres..(after ive done it on Graeme aha)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Bankroll x Crew Wins Nate Gloria 2 1,740 02-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Exp for losses and wins are buggy Tokkiez 0 831 07-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Wins / Losses (Ratio): 4 / 2 (0.67) hot 10 3,907 01-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Dragon76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon