Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP/WINS BUG Again

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i know how to perform the 'bug' now.....i won't post as it will get abused..i will pm to Cres..(after ive done it on Graeme aha)

and for using the bug (because you had to of used it to know how it works) your BANNED :ban:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:and for using the bug (because you had to of used it to know how it works) your BANNED :ban:

lol,im guessing about half of MC has done the bug on someone,i didnt know i had till i realised so yeah....+ i was joking joHnny :L ive already pm'd it t cres.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol,im guessing about half of MC has done the bug on someone,i didnt know i had till i realised so yeah....+ i was joking joHnny :L ive already pm'd it t cres.

I think i mest of been really really stoned last time i left myself in a car, duh my bad. It wont happen again anyways. too much too risk. just to check 1 page and make sureSmile

Gawd someone get some races so i can get your exp. and go to 60k wins. im gonna blow mc outta the roof this roundWink

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol,im guessing about half of MC has done the bug on someone,i didnt know i had till i realised so yeah....+ i was joking joHnny :L ive already pm'd it t cres.

Its not hard, just spam the shit outta someone. when you have heaps of credits spamming someone it just happens automatically. allready happend to Modog this round!

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Its not hard, just spam the shit outta someone. when you have heaps of credits spamming someone it just happens automatically. allready happend to Modog this round!

something like that,but its not spamming them.

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Its not hard, just spam the shit outta someone. when you have heaps of credits spamming someone it just happens automatically. allready happend to Modog this round!

yea i saw mike suddnly fall off the stats after a good start .....

bug is still around ... and again need to be fixed

Black__Metal Wrote:yea i saw mike suddnly fall off the stats after a good start .....

bug is still around ... and again need to be fixed

its pm'd to cres..just awaitign him.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:its pm'd to cres..just awaitign him.

gooooooooooooooood .... but it still shoulda been delt with at alot earlyer date then this

*Wondering when will they ever fix this bug*

:crash: BAMMMMM!

*click*
*imurkryptonyt*

crazyfrog555 Wrote:its pm'd to cres..just awaitign him.

well cres has been on .... and its not fixed ... sooooooo nate was wrong or didnt pm him ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Bankroll x Crew Wins Nate Gloria 2 1,740 02-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Exp for losses and wins are buggy Tokkiez 0 831 07-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Wins / Losses (Ratio): 4 / 2 (0.67) hot 10 3,907 01-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Dragon76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon