[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Black__Metal Wrote:ill now take the grp ??

if so .. this could be fun

And what do you mean by this Jjjjjohhnnnyyyy?? Do you have what it takes to be one???

@Taxman, yes he does smoke crack and he does it like a chimney!

We need an MCAA counselor...
*imurkryptonyt*

jenifuhr Wrote:But yea some of em are just plain idiots if not bipolar, I want to strangle them sometimes LOL.

agreed
2001 camaro SS- antivenom
1989 mustang GT- 4 cylinder combatant

Hi my name is Justin and i am addicted to an online, text based, racing game.

My sponsor tells me that i should be honest so..

To cope i have turned to less addicting but more destructive alternatives. Bourbon, cigs, pcp, and now even sex with jumper cables clamped to my nipples with Siamese twin sisters isnt enough to satisfy me.

The only way that i can return to a normal life is if the game is reset...please ray...also, extra credits would make me feel better
Cartel_boy

(Lying sideways on the chaise) *cats fighting in the background*
So Doc, this is the 4th day of no MC. My withdrawal symptoms are getting worse everyday and I think I'm getting hives on top of that but my carpal tunnel syndrome are getting better since I stopped racing. It was worse last session when I had to race and can't spam no more. Uhmmm doc, the comment above me is just terrible. No wonder his nipples are all crusty. And the comment below me just don't make any sense. LOL

Doc, do you think they'll start the game soon?

*clicks and puffs*(smoke in my face)

Fawkkkkkkkkkkk! You crack smoking whore get off me!!!!

I quit!! oh wait.... noooooo you were fired!!!!!!
*imurkryptonyt*

Alot Of Junk InSide That TrUnk
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

Hit me up Noob:postwhore::postwhore:

I would love to say it well be over soon, but i afraid that I wouldn't be telling you the truth. So i have tried to find other way to get my fix Nitto is not working it frustrates me evan more. I found my self having to beat my Girl friend at night just to get to sleep. I been doing other thing to try to help, I evan tried joined al-Qaeda BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HELP ANY they kick me out for talking about MC all the time. I am trying other methods lke death buy cop but they refused to shot they heard mc was down too and took pitty on me. Dame is there no releaf for us who suffer so much. I am running out of options. soon I my try joining a cult maybe that well fell the Void.. any suggestions please Share with us..

Well good news put down that bottle, crack pipe, take the jumper cables off the nipples, sit down, tune out and turn on to MC. It's back folks well all be getting are fill soon enough.. Thank you all for sharing, I think well all be ok. I well keep this thread alive in between session for those who need a place to vent. talk soon peeps.

P.S. TO MY SPECIAL client jenifuhr aka (furr burger) its ok its ok. You can come down off the legde MC well be back on soon than you know.. Rememberz we all Wubz you..

Tha_LizarD_KinG Wrote:Well good news put down that bottle, crack pipe, take the jumper cables off the nipples, sit down, tune out and turn on to MC. It's back folks well all be getting are fill soon enough.. Thank you all for sharing, I think well all be ok. I well keep this thread alive in between session for those who need a place to vent. talk soon peeps.

P.S. TO MY SPECIAL client Jennifer its ok its ok. You can come down off the legde MC well be back on soon than you know.. Rememberz we all Wubz you..

uhmmm ehermmmm.... can you please mispell my name? It's Jenifuhr... I want you to say it like you mean it... muahahaha!
*imurkryptonyt*

Jenifuhr aka furr burger is that better it's ok im here to help just take a step back now. good now come inside, see don't you feel better now.. It's ok, it not about your name it about MC being back on very soon.. SO smile it's your birthday girl 69 candles.. MUhahahaha

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon