Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update

1)I don't see a problem with ILUV2XLR8's profile page. Profile pages don't show you the W/L numbers. It only shows you the Wins and the Ratio.
2) Online challenges now show you a notification

(02-08-2015, 07:10 PM)Nate Gloria Wrote: We should be able to enter and exit vehicles freely now. When cm's are won/lost, we should be able to exit while away.

Also,

When clicking on ILUV2XLR8, her profile page says 0/0 w/l when in fact she has 2 losses on leaderboard page

Also,

When sending an online race, the sender is not notified that a race has been sent or how long they have to accept/decline before credits are returned..

(02-09-2015, 01:21 AM)ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote: getting this message when I try to race online...The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly, please try again. (incorrect-captcha-sol).....  

Type in the correct reCaptcha then Tongue

(02-09-2015, 10:28 AM)C-speed Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 01:21 AM)ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote: getting this message when I try to race online...The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly, please try again. (incorrect-captcha-sol).....  

Type in  the correct reCaptcha then Tongue

ok got it..last night it wasn't showing me the recaptcha box. just race option and then that message
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon