Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The_Hot_Spot

not this round but the next round im bringing back The_Hot_Spot im just letting everyone know ahead of time so they dont make any plans...if u are in just leave your name here
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

you had this post done before, and got hold on crap all responses, so give up on the idea, tell people after this round
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

what are u talking about i had this post at the begining of last round asking to see who all wanted in...that was it and we obviosly did not do to bad for more then half the crew not racing
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

keep telling yourself that big boy, heaps of replys so far , nice crew
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

lol u think i cant get anyone in my crew that is funny

90teg2 says:

here is the list so far

liltreadburn
lithium
PANDAhumpnMONKEY
ZendeR
ss_vegito
swapped_hatch
unstoppable--pending
sleepwalker---pending
KaibiganSi---pending
pet---pending
pittbug--pending
nickecredit--pending
joedabooger--pending

90teg2 says:

I woulda rejoined but it wont let me.for some reason when the new sessions started I wasnt on the crew I had been removed.Oh well.. IT was fun ast session..hope you do better this session tread.Any news on HG?Or have you heard from Quick Chic?
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

i have not heared from qc and i disbanned the crew this session and sars is running it

90teg2 says:

So I noticed... ITs Cool.. I MAde my own Crew.. Giving the Crew Leader thing a shot.Not gonna PUSH for a top 10 spot,But if We get it I will be pleased since its a new crew and new people..Gonna try anywyas..WEl if you hear from her eme know.Also if we ever get enough people to get a car and money for such let me know,I wil help ya outsince ya helped me learn this game Really fast.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the_hot_spot o_O_Tread_O_o 70 11,156 07-31-2005, 03:13 AM
Last Post: o_O_Tread_O_o
  the_hot_spot o_O_Tread_O_o 46 7,486 06-18-2005, 03:25 AM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon