Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuning

also people tell me not to go over stage 1 port n polish... so should i just upgrade turbo, nitrous, and weight and keep PnP at 1?

whoever is giving u this info....dont listen to them ever again....upgrade boost, nitrous, and port until u have about 1000 or a lil over....then buy all 10 stages of weight...then test n tune...after that its just the higher your level, the faster u are
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

but will i end up being faster than a car with more than 1000 power rating?

So heres my new setup... bought a new porsche but it seems a bit slower than my last one but im not sure if its supposed to be like that but im hoping you guys can answer that.... but here it is... my setup
Power Rating: 1014 (100.00%)
Handling Rating: 709
Security Stage: 10

Best ET: [email protected]

Insurance Expired!

Turbocharger: C-Speedracing.Co... [6]
Intercooler: Storsek Universa...
Nitrous Oxide: Zex Smart Nitrou... [6]
- Weight Reduc.: Stage 10
- Port and Polish: Stage 1

my last porsche had a best time of 9.586 but it used to run all over the place

ur level 15 right? if so that should be about right..im 17 so i hit 9.4's...16 is 9.5's...so yea i think thats about right

yea im level 15... but with a power rating of like 1400 i used to run real high 9.5's but sometimes it would jump all over the place... so from the looks of it it's good? and what if i go to stage 7 turbo and nitrous would that help?

doesnt matter...thats as good as ur gonna get...u might be one number off on your test n tune which might be why u arent runnin "real high 9.5's"

yea... ill double check again later today... but im pretty sure thats as best i can get because from the 0-60ft times... this setup i have right now ran the quickest... also does doing some exterior modifiactions help? like a bodykit or something liek that because right now i dont have anything done to the interiro or exterior of my car

yea...ur "setup" doesnt matter...as long as u have 1000 power and stage 10 weight

Quote:yea...ur "setup" doesnt matter...as long as u have 1000 power and stage 10 weight
I meant my TnT setup

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tuning mxp 1 898 10-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Last Post: bscar
  Tuning Tech 9 1,996 09-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Tech
  tuning...... domesticabus 7 1,457 08-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon