Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
way to win

Quote:1. have lots of icons
2. be liked
3. have lots of frends
4. kiss spinners ass

lol you act like this kid runs [censored] or something, he aint the big dog on the yard Confusedmirk:
*insert signature here*

naw, but he is good to have as a friend.

Ryan, your just a girl dude. Stop complaining and do something bout it. If not then shut up
[Image: 30.png]

no one should have him as a friend. he a little kid with his daddy's credit card thats thinks hes the [censored], except when anyone hits him he sends you a message saying oh yer a [censored] newb im going to drop you to zero. so until he grows up he shouldnt be liked by anyone.
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

Quote:naw, but he is good to have as a friend.

Ryan, your just a girl dude. Stop complaining and do something bout it. If not then shut up

ryans a girl? that explains alot eheh .. he doggy since when u be such a bitch lol.

Quote:no one should have him as a friend. he a little kid with his daddy's credit card thats thinks hes the [censored], except when anyone hits him he sends you a message saying oh yer a [censored] newb im going to drop you to zero. so until he grows up he shouldnt be liked by anyone.

now country boy that isnt fair... if someone is slow enough to like him, it is their loss :p
he's like a black hole, he's such a fucktard he just detracts from the general quality of life around him at any given moment :crazy:
*insert signature here*

I had 2 13 mill $ hits on him yesterday and I didn't get a message from him. Maybe I am just lucky.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

...Maybe you scare him!?

Mike, are you kidding me? This Spinner kid couldn't do [censored] if he didn't have the Credit card next to him to aid him along? As for me being a little girl...Yep you caught me! :o

Quote:...Maybe you scare him!?

Mike, are you kidding me? This Spinner kid couldn't do [censored] if he didn't have the Credit card next to him to aid him along? As for me being a little girl...Yep you caught me! :o

hey stop hating on him. ur jealous he can max out a credit card on MC. he still has to pay the bill. its his own so let him choose how he want to burn his credit line.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

who cares?

Whos your daddy?
[Image: 30.png]

Quote:
Quote:...Maybe you scare him!?

hey stop hating on him. ur jealous he can max out a credit card on MC. he still has to pay the bill. its his own so let him choose how he want to burn his credit line.

Umm, I don't have a problem how he uses his money? I could care less. If I wanted to I could do the exact same thing, but I choose not to...

Mike, my father is a mechanic who specializes on Hondas and Acuras. He also drag races for the NHRA in a Super Street Bracket with a 10.90 Dial, in a 66 Chevy Nova. Does that answer your question?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon