Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
msg from spinner to monte

if his name and location is put down as "a" shouldnt he be disqualified? why the hell do they allow so much cheating in this game?

Quote: if his name and location is put down as "a" shouldnt he be disqualified? why the hell do they allow so much cheating in this game?

In Ray's defense(thats right i fuckin said it)
alot of people DO play the game, and it is hard to police everyone at once... which is why at times like this when the community comes together to point it out, it should be looked into...
*insert signature here*

didnt you guys try to get him banned when he placed 3rd a few sessions ago.

I believe that you guys did...so what do you think is going to change
[Image: 30.png]

I never really pressured the point then. Nor did I have anyreal proof. In Ray's defence I asked him about the false names and he said he would have to look through over 150k names daily to find that [censored] out.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote: didnt you guys try to get him banned when he placed 3rd a few sessions ago.

I believe that you guys did...so what do you think is going to change

*shrugs* eventually he will get caught, even the best thieves dont go untouched forever...
and this was 2 different situations...
when he was in 3rd... no proof other than he logged on, hit and placed
in this situation TONS of people witnessed and took evidence of him using invalid/suspicious accounts...

anyways, just because he didnt get caught once... does that mean we should not try to get proper justice served? it isnt fair to other players....

its like saying you fell down learning to ride your bike and broke your arm... so since it happened once, you shouldnt ever try to ride a bike again
*insert signature here*

well there is alot of ppl joining MC everyday and some of them have to be multies. cause when it comes to it u see the same 100 ppl online everyday. and the others just there never been used before. u should check some of the accounts that dont play and look at the last timethey log in ull be surprised.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

well, I personally believe that this doesnt belong in the forums. To me its all idle threats, do something dont talk about it.

BTW you goign to drop him, do it, dont sit there like girls
[Image: 30.png]

Quote:BTW you goign to drop him, do it, dont sit there like girls
ahahahahahhaahhahaha
pwned!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I didn't see you jumping him when I was waiting last night for him. Why would we wait for you now?
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:well, I personally believe that this doesnt belong in the forums. To me its all idle threats, do something dont talk about it.

BTW you goign to drop him, do it, dont sit there like girls

your going to be the 1st person to get mad and throw a bitch fit...
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monte Raped me R_Y_A_N 39 8,474 11-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Last Post: crazzy
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Way to go spinner mecca_boy 114 19,675 09-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Ask Monte Anything... monteman 9 2,390 05-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Last Post: rhs

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon