Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
msg from spinner to monte

im gonna help cubby so u better not touch me. :grin: :grin: :grin:
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

oh please, I aint bitching....

Upset at panda and his excuse cause he wants cubby in the crew as a spender....but hey, now this is interesting
[Image: 30.png]

the calm before the storm :ooo:
*insert signature here*

yes.. this IS the calm right now..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

lol panda ray still hasn't banned the ones i think ur thinking about. but hey ray once again heres a few for ya. hope this time u delete these or something. if u want me to post more. or post the p/w i will i hope ray takes care of these. and yea about people useing multis and peoepl winning prize it happens every round. and i no most of the people that do it. any were from top crew" afew that i no of" top 25 ied just about anything. top 3, well they tired.
urnext
killerkatt
fillrup
dispelled
kender
playa512
noobfoo
tempesto
spj
ilikeeggs
hahapoopy
Burnt24
caddy
deamonsbane
annoying_htd
hahapoopy
killz

edit: i think some of those have been banned but theres alot ray nos about and hasn't done anything i and i think some one else did gave him a big list of them and the p/wds and far as i no it he didn't do anything about it
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

hahahahhh this is a joke first off did we all forget Monte couldent win Ts so he Hands out a Bot to every 1 then goes to ray and says HeY look there cheating ban them , your just a little ass kisser always have been always will be
You look like i need a Drink Wink

What? I won TS twice idiot. Everybody asked me for a macro and I said it was cheatubg but it didn't stop them. BTW...they were banned for the multies not the bot. Ask anybody that was banned and then unbanned.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

&lt;&lt; is a good girl.. wouldnt know noffin bout bein banned.. but it sure dont sound like no fun...

its really not that bad. ive been banned from the forums multiple times and banned from mc a few times.

Quote:its really not that bad. ive been banned from the forums multiple times and banned from mc a few times.

and throws a hissy fit each time Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monte Raped me R_Y_A_N 39 8,474 11-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Last Post: crazzy
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Way to go spinner mecca_boy 114 19,675 09-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Ask Monte Anything... monteman 9 2,390 05-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Last Post: rhs

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon