• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chill Out

Quote:my gf beats me up Sad

My girl beats me up too!!! :grin: :o :grin:

SEXAY hahaha jp

Quote:
Quote:my gf beats me up Sad

ok i suggest that we all pray for meeca boy he needs some dignity

He will never get his dignity back... he likes being her special little bitch.

Hmmm I don't think you have a clue about what ur talking about. First of all I don't get beat by girls b/c I'm a genuine guy. Second of all, U need to leave ur F*ing comp and look out that little window of yours and see the real world b/c believe me girls don't dig guys that hole up and play Midnitehchallenge all day long, bud. Thirdly, U need to get ur addiction dealt with b4 go suicidal because someone "took" ur Top 25 finish away from u b/c they HIed ur dumb ass. Lastly, here is a serious question. How many F*ing rounds have u played this game, huh? Answer it truthfully b/c I doubt u missed more than 3 rounds. End of discussion. You need to "get" a life and the first step is getting off ur ass and leaving this "text-based" game. LOL, maybe u wanna try a real game with graphics! Or maybe u need to go out wit ur friends. Obviously, U don't have any b/c ur here all the time and ur only friend is the MC Community. LMFAO Cool Big Grin :grin:

Okay, where do I begin?

You wanted to know how long I have played this game? Well I started November 4th, 2002. I played steady up until 4 rounds before Gold was switched to Rev2. I didn't play the last few rounds seriously until now, well the last 3 days.

I do have a life. I have plenty of friends, and since I have been told by College Scouts that they want me, and I am only a Junior in Highschool, I must be pretty good at baseball. And when you're good at sports in school, you tend to be friends with everyone (boys and girls). As for me not having a life, I guess your right. I wish I didn't have a girl friend, talent in the real world, and Friends..

Oh and I didn't want to finish in the top 25 you dumbfuck. I already have enough of those shitty medals anyways. I wanted 2nd place, so I could do better than 4th (my best), and I didn't want to [censored] with Jon, so that is why I wanted second. Oh and as for me being HI'ed, you're wrong, I wasn't. I was [censored] over by an ex-crewmate.

So I hope you understand that you are a worthless piece of [censored], and I would appreciate it if you went along into Canada and searched for "ThatCanadianGuy" because last I heard he was pretty lonely.

And if I wanted to look out a window, I would look over the top of the monitor, since one sits right there. Pretty crazt concept for you to adapt to huh? :crazy:

Quote:i don't hit girl so i dont really care if anyone has a girl friend and they say i beat up my gf u r a [censored] fag

Man i just joking around. if a guys hits a girl thats just lame stupid and dirty.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

that why i dont care if she beats me up i get sumnin out of it :grin:
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon