Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have any theft strategies?

All you all are, are a bunch of [censored] nerds with big heads. Well, you can have fun typing on your little computers, calling people "noobs", and talking like big-shots all day long. But when it comes to the end of the day, I will still have a social life, unlike you little four-eyed chat-room hoarding losers. Bunch of "mature" little bastards. I can tell you all something: Not only will I personally hand you your ass this time on MC, but I will do so without stealing. You can have my word.

LMFAO!
whoa kid arent you the one asking for help on this issue?
where did that even come from hahahahahahahaha

and as for handing people their asses... good luck, just leave out some milk n cookies for me :grin:
*insert signature here*

u cant hand sum 1 there ass w/o stealing...lmao.. wat u guna do jus race em alot?
X_x

most ppl told me to use 85/65 but it never work for me at all. Sad

My_Name_Is :grin:

Thanks Nate, that was the best compliment yet.
As for this polesmoker saying that he will own everyone, ROFL, hard to work without a car, money, calenders, or IM's isn't it?
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

fine then dont say thanks for me calling you a good whore Sad
mecca :postwhore:

Quote:All you all are, are a bunch of [censored] nerds with big heads. Well, you can have fun typing on your little computers, calling people "noobs", and talking like big-shots all day long. But when it comes to the end of the day, I will still have a social life, unlike you little four-eyed chat-room hoarding losers. Bunch of "mature" little bastards. I can tell you all something: Not only will I personally hand you your ass this time on MC, but I will do so without stealing. You can have my word.

Did someone cried just because nobody wants to teach him how to HI??

aaww.............. Confusedmirk:
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

I think we should bring back last rounds "person of the day" just for him since he likes to run his mouth about us being such losers that he will guarenteed hand our asses to :ooo:
*insert signature here*

Quote:I think we should bring back last rounds "person of the day" just for him since he likes to run his mouth about us being such losers that he will guarenteed hand our asses to :ooo:

ooh... good idea. :grin:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Alpha_Omega
stranger

All you all are, are a bunch of [censored] nerds with big heads. Well, you can have fun typing on your little computers, calling people "noobs", and talking like big-shots all day long. But when it comes to the end of the day, I will still have a social life, unlike you little four-eyed chat-room hoarding losers. Bunch of "mature" little bastards. I can tell you all something: Not only will I personally hand you your ass this time on MC, but I will do so without stealing. You can have my word.

, look at your sign on name
"the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Who's nerdy enough to use that name, who's got the big head. Quit your whining son, its just a game.

Once again, Tough guys behind a monitor...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AAAND the theft thread is back! o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,476 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  HI's and Theft's R_Y_A_N 4 1,982 03-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Round 3 Theft Thread v2pointOH 37 10,484 08-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Car theft vtec_666 22 4,545 08-18-2005, 08:12 AM
Last Post: triniboi
  Theft Prize livestrong 1 1,334 07-11-2005, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Aramis