Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX Reborn

oh for real...i guess i f'd that up as i have been all round long.......man i suck
SpamaticS - Slick

You are the noob of the moment. Anytime I asked you for help in game you went and beefed something up. Thanx again. :p
**Space for sale**

hey that only happened all the time this round....lmao

but remember everytime i needed soemthing you would be like "i thought about it, but i forgot"
SpamaticS - Slick

That's only cuz I couldn't be bothered with your noobie requests. Wink
**Space for sale**

but you always respond to random ass pm's in the game. why i gotta be teh one with the noobie requests
SpamaticS - Slick

Noobies for some reason ask me lots of questions...so that's why I answer them. Just trying to help out when/where I can.

EDIT: Page pwnage BISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Space for sale**

dude we have been in crews together since the 1st rev. and we even get boba tea together....and when i ask you to get my dyno 100%....all of sudden oh im too busy....
SpamaticS - Slick

100% dyno is for noobs and WWW III guys and your neither....wait, strike that. Ok, you're a noob so I get the fascination to get 100% dyno. I haven't had a 100% dyno since the first revision with 4 sec cars.
**Space for sale**

Quote: first revision with 4 sec cars.

good times....

and i remember strugglin to get lvl 6, but after that 7-12 only costed like 50 cents.....

who the hell would pay $333 for pink fuzzy dice anyway?
SpamaticS - Slick

I loved the gold fuzzy dize just cuz you know that's REAL pimped out stuff right there.
**Space for sale**

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NSX Reborn Outkast 97 16,083 08-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Last Post: tyxben

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon