Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm....

i've seen some major names gone already that was in all honesty even after your post a big suprise
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote: No logging onto your friends and "taking care of it" while they are "away" or any crap like that.

if you feel so strongly about "crap like this" then why have you let it happen for so long? Confusedmirk: why the sudden change ?

but I do have a realistic question that i think deserves a honest anser

will cheaters be banned when they Cheat Or till they spend all round and ban them last day ?
You look like i need a Drink Wink

It seems you are sick of the cheatin all of a sudden. I have been playin this game for approx 2 years and have only seen the occational multi removed.
So what has bought on this Zero tolerance approch???
Wasn't ver 2 ment to sort out the cheatin with the new rules???

Or is it just a case of you bein pissed cause ppl used the paypal bug????
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

A question about that.
I travel a lot because of my work. I mainly log in at home, and at my work. But I travel to other countries as well, and if there is a internet connections somewhere in the hotel I will login into MC and use up my credits. Hope that this is not gonna be a problem.

thanks.

same from what i see sry ray i haven't read the forums much sence u deleted all my mc and fourm name. but seems to me he gets ride of the person multing and the multi stays. thats just what i have noticed with alot of my multis from along time ago which i haven't used in long time.

Quote:Funny you say this. As of the next game period, multiple accounts are not only accounts that are owned by the same person but I consider you using somebody elses account as a multiple.

Once again, next game period, you can only use 1 account and that is yours. No logging onto your friends and "taking care of it" while they are "away" or any crap like that.

1 account for the game, period. I will be watching and removing violators.

Thanks
so Is the reason Dyna is banned is cuz i had him tune my car up for me? And if you read what you said . It said starting next round you wont be able to help tune a friend? then why ban the person this session for it when you just said right there that it would be next round? God I love this game!

dyna had multi's...and alot of them
All I need is One Mic.

Multis? Hmmm.... I never knew he had multis!

you learn something new everyday Wink
All I need is One Mic.

So what about yours and giddays multis? ROFLLLLLL thsi is some funny [censored] !

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon