Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Side Are You On?

don't have enough spots for everyone Tongue, unless slideways joins my crew and officer_cartman takes over your crew as a helper Smile then romeo wont have to go around and get together a crew at the last minute if he decides to join
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

i would pick TBA there is a legend running that crew and is beating all them crews but i would pick any legend that runs a crew over them sorry.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

nah ur opinion...i don't care
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

the legends always bring good crew members and they know what they are doing but bb4l2 is a good crew also
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

yups, agreed, noobs and legends a like, well time to get some sleep...nice talking with u goku Smile even though we argue lol
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

[censored] happens i guess its all cool no one is perfect
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

what makes nitrous think he can run with the top crews when he and his crew sucks ass
]=O~

DONT KNOW WHY DONT ASK HIM
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

dude give him a fuckin chance holy [censored]. he got screwed by some dumass this round and he is going for top next session so if he sucks ass next session then u can say it but give him a chance. OMG i have heard so much [censored] about this.
Noahs_ark

ya i think that would be good. i think that would midniterz and dynasty together would kick ass. ( i am in Midniterz i dont know if we did then if i would be in there but i think its a good idea.)
Noahs_ark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon