Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Side Are You On?

WILL you guys juss STOP

Are you including the first part of the session, and sessions before this? I know I sit on here for the majority of the 9 hours each day I am at work.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

Quote:WILL you guys juss STOP

stop waht? talking? cuz im just full of it now...o about ur ...umm issue with the rest of mc? yeah ima not gunna talk bout that Smile save u the stress...

what u say unstoppable?
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

u can talk about anything, i really dont care..juss stop talking about the other stuff and post what this thread was first intended for..

lol k...anyone elses opinions?
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Let the argument die. If people think I am a cheater, check the logs. I would rather this just end. BB4L2 has no problems with anyone on that list. Other teams might have benefited from late night activities, but thats water under the bridge now. I would appreciate it if all arguements involving my crew were dropped please. Just know that there is no quit in BB4L2. We will keep going until the final second.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

/agree
And my opinoin stands
BB4L2 Rox!
But any crew that is in the top 10 list on the last day should get PROPS!
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

WOOT WOOT GO BB4L2 WOOT WOOT Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

yeah especially puff Smile great job there

and shout out to all my crew members that have stayed with me through the whole session, i'd like to thank them for supporting me and etc. and Unstoppable and crew for trying there best in everywhich way possible and BTP for keepin to competition rollin and everyone anxuous(sp) to see what will happen in the next 3-4 days
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

thank you Smile and I too am anxious what happens in the next 4 days, this is the closest top crew race in a while :/

yeah...i know how much u can make paki with ur crew and that's a lot of mula...on of those workings could ezily send a crew up to top10 lol, vewry impressive...and im sure BB4L2 can make the same amount also so this will be down to the wire Smile i wish both of the crews good luck
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon