Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Side Are You On?

i think bb4l2 make more then us, cuz they have more crew mods then us lol

i say all of you cheat.
]=O~

Quote:i say all of you cheat.
Quote:ok cut that out now...let's make this a POSITIVE enviroment...thanks

geez ppl...whats with the flaming?...gawd, nitrous started this thread so ppl could post "positive" comments and none of u can even say anythin remotely close to postitive.....someoen close this thread cuz ppl have already ruined it
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

yeah lock this up please thanks...cuz i got enough opinions about different crews so this post's work here is done Smile
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

ok for next session i'm officially on the side of nsx, i'll be leaving btp way to much drama and crap when you are in that crew, oh yeah and when people lose cm's they don't even try to get them back, stupid fuckin idiots just expect guys like notto Stein and myself to do all the work when they [censored] up you know who you are fuckin screwed the crew with less than 2 days to go moron
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

u gotta believe outkast :p lol time to take the card out lol

I will reply to that attack outkast.....Yes I f'd up....I tried to help out the crew by working.....Again...Yes I f'd up....Unforturnately I couldn't sitby the computer all day long to fix the mess I created. We may lose because of it, and I will do my part to not let that happen.....What happened could have happened to any one of us in that crew....You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop making stupid insults about situations you have no clue as to what happened......When I go on and work, I do so with 300 IMs and 200 Cals....Yes, I always sell out....I do not know how or why this occurred...All I know is it did.....We have to try and recover.......I am willing to buy credits to help the crew in any way possible, and paki knows that. Other then that, STFU, and don't let the BTP door hit you in the arse on the way out you prick!

ummm...lol ok well thanks for the positiveness in all ur posts....
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

READ THE FIRST POST B4 POSTING ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD!!
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

umm why r two crew members fighting? :mad:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon