Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i/d/e idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how about reverting ide back to the old school where best lvl usually took it. and instead, making different brackets for fwd, rwd, and awd vehicles.

aside from ide - how about making street racing a bigger ofpart of the game by tracking the number of wins someone gets off the track, and maybe even giving them a medal or reward for it. like top street racer or something.
Deffenitly like the whole top street racer idea. but if he put the brackets in for fwd rwd awd shit like that it would be just like topshift.
Spit_And_Rape Wrote:Deffenitly like the whole top street racer idea. but if he put the brackets in for fwd rwd awd shit like that it would be just like topshift.

true. i'm just trying to think of things to spice ide up. anyway they definitely have to fix the part where lower lvls using maxed out cars in the bracket to win it even though they can't even buy the upgrade.

and i thought street racing doesn't get enough use in this game for sure, i mean its supposed to be like a major thing to street race for cash, and pink slip, but it doesn't make sense to do any of that if you can just work for money and make a ton.
[quote=hwnplaya;70504}

and i thought street racing doesn't get enough use in this game for sure, i mean its supposed to be like a major thing to street race for cash, and pink slip, but it doesn't make sense to do any of that if you can just work for money and make a ton.[/quote]

street race for cash bring it back... best thing ever taken away from the game
STREET Racing for Cash is niceeeeeeeee w00000t:postwhore:
I like the racing for cash thing
i thought the idea where you give someone a street king icon for being the top street racer was cool. anyone agree with that? definitely have to bring back racing for cash. or at least making street racing useful again so that people actually do it.
yea i agree it would be interestesting to see whats the outcome of it
actually thats the worst idea ive heard in my life, bringing street race cash back. Its like gonna promote cheating with the vets again and also having the vets call who wins every round. Now wheres the fun in that.

For example I can literally make 9 multis and hi with them get them high nw and the last day race myself with all the cash so i can get easy nw.

Think about it, if the vets can do it anyone can do it. Makes the game unfair.

Although from the street icon idea, I think its a great idea. People use to use street races a lot because it gives more exp and money races. It will promote people to use street race much more. Ill look into this.
I Think The Introduction Of More Icons Would Attract New Players, And Maybe Ex-Players Back To Try And Get It Good Idea Hwnplaya Smile
Pages: 1 2