Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here We Go.

even with max models just 1 less the max, then a cruise of 999 doesnt allow you to reach 4700, the algorithm disallows this.

but 0 to 4700 in a 1 second refresh, can u explain that?

will someone tell me wtf those stars are for? :twisted:
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

rom3o™ Wrote:but 0 to 4700 in a 1 second refresh, can u explain that?

he can hit the cruz buttn really REALLY fast lol
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:

urr... try going on a mac and using safari browser you _______ nub...
when you use safari, everyone's a good spammer d1ck.

it doesnt refresh every time you press cruise, you can press it 1000x w/out refreshing, and it will count every single time.

omfg, think of every damn variable before you say something... wtf this is getting retarded.

plus the fact that i talked to ray. i had the bugged car in my garage, but never used it. he checked logs, i believe, and my story checked out.

so before you n00b out. please make it so i can't say anything about it.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

so u clicked about 100 times in a second? wowzers
Orgasm Donor

015202194232 Wrote:
TheJMan Wrote:

urr... try going on a mac and using safari browser you _______ nub...
when you use safari, everyone's a good spammer d1ck.

it doesnt refresh every time you press cruise, you can press it 1000x w/out refreshing, and it will count every single time.

omfg, think of every damn variable before you say something... wtf this is getting retarded.

plus the fact that i talked to ray. i had the bugged car in my garage, but never used it. he checked logs, i believe, and my story checked out.

so before you n00b out. please make it so i can't say anything about it.

what honest relevance does your post have to the point of this thread..
im not knowledgeable on the game, nor what happened last session, but it seems fairly evident that ur full of shit. especially when i look at the people opposing ur side of the story.

if ur deserving, u know it.. ull keep ur shit, and then everyone else knows it and has no opportunity to rag on u for anything.

if ur not, u know it.. u'll lose ur shit, why bother aggrevating others whichll cause u pointless drama, when u can sook in silence and maybe learn somethin.

roflmfao, pwned by the guy who doesn't play the game D:!!

joedabooger Wrote:so u clicked about 100 times in a second? wowzers

joe you no the bug u cannot work spam work 100 credits and not have over 100 million hoes gosh :wink:
mecca :postwhore:

even if you spammed the SR7 to my knowledge does NOT have 200 more pf then the boxster S...

I cant get 4700 ims no matter how hard I tried... I had 4100 ims @ 1% on another acct and still peaked at 4300 with a boxster s with more pf... on mine after winning 2600 or so.

it takes 1 second to switch cars and cruise and switch back... I have made a macro to do it... the fact that you HAD a bugged car in your garage is proof enough that you cheated... regardless... of "when"

I never talked to you and I haven't played in a looong ass time but I KNOW when people are not telling the truth.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

haha rubble...thats a funny word...no wonder barney rubble was funny..he had a funny name! Confusedhock:
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon