Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theft

when it comes to HI'ing, yes anyone and everyone can do it. but the difference of people who have actual skill and those who don't, can cleary be seen. yes people can just come on, pop a few #'s in and get some hits. there are people who actually have skill that can out hit people who do spend money without spending a dime. and i do find it funny how when HI'ing is easier than before, people complain that it's too easy. when it was more difficult, we had the whiners who complained that it wasn't fair because they couldn't HI worth a damn. man... you can never win with these people.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Well Nate, the people who complain now that it is too easy are the people who couldn't do it before. They didn't like getting hit as often as they did before, and now they are really hateing it. I personally think it is gay how someone can HI with 50 Credits, but whatever. That's why I don't play anymore..I guess. Confusedmirk:

someone can HI with only 50 cred???!!! wow... i must've been doing pretty well for myself since all my combo's were at least 90+ credits. :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

speedkillz...havent seen u on in a long time man... Cool
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theft Crew Counter dnb_Fueld 1 1,392 11-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  HI and car theft D1STURB3D 12 2,831 03-18-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Crew Theft? Billionaire 3 1,335 05-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon