Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew leader/co- leaders???

i think this would be cool but have the op to do it
WHOS NEXT

Quote:that would be pretty koo...it should be optional though... Cool

Exactly! Of course the leader would decide who he/she trusted to put in this position. But optional is a great idea, crews would not have to have a co-leader, unless they felt they needed one. I really think this could work well, being we are not allowed to log onto others accounts, and I fully understand why Ray and the gang are stopping this. It will really make the game more interesting, you would not only have to learn to tune your own car, but you would not be able to help yourself with anothers account.
Noob, what Noob...

i agree...as we had a lil fiasco in our crew...retards why leave when we had 4th locked in but w/e...i think that this co-leader thing should be optional and the the co-leader can do what the leader does because thats why its called "CO(as in cooperation)-leader"
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

yep yep
WHOS NEXT

I think that is Great! That way if somes comp messes up, gets a virus, whatever.. The whole crew is not screwed! I am all for this.
Milf Pleaser

same here..and that way the leader doesnt have as much pressure on him to stay on accepting races and stuff...the co leader can do it as well...and if the leader doesnt know how to tune...the co leader can tune the crew car...so on... Cool
AlKi

Quote:I think that is Great! That way if somes comp messes up, gets a virus, whatever.. The whole crew is not screwed! I am all for this.

Well maybe this will be one of the additions Ray and the gang will be adding????
Noob, what Noob...

Here's my two-cents worth of input.

If you are gonna set it up, you would almost have to make it so the Leader/Founder of the crew can elect how much authority to give the co-leader at any given time. I may not want my co-leader to have challenge issue/accept powers, but may want him to be able to kick other members. I certainly don't want him/her to be able to invite members though, unless for some reason at that moment, I want him/her to be able to do so.

This opens up a whole nother can of "Wonder" because you are talking about customizing the access for co-leaders and every crew leader may want to use, or exclude other options.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

thats true rain...but thats jus a pain in the ass...i think that if he does this the co leader gets the same amount of power as the leader...otherwise it will take so long...and u should elect a co leader if u dont fully trust them...thats y a co leader should b optional... Cool
AlKi

I am very pleased to say this one has indeed come into affect. Thanks for all the feedback everyone. We kept it clean and discused the good/bad. I think this will be a great addition to MC.
http://www.corruptinteractive.com/forums...=&vc=1
Noob, what Noob...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez