Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Models And Dnfing offline

Dont know if this has been mentioned but..

Here might be a way to fix all of the "offline dnf'ers." When you race offline and win, you get crew models! Now not ever time, im thinking about every 10 offline wins you gain a crew model. I mean you can gain import models from racing offline so why the hell not crew models? This would also force people to keep there cars tunned offline because they would want to gain crew models..

Just a thought, dont see any reason why this wouldnt be a good idea.
m R b L i N g

i dont like that idea because there are some people that race online all day to get cm's
and if this happends then alot of people with just use all their creds doing offlines and then never do onlines
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Quote:Dont know if this has been mentioned but..

Here might be a way to fix all of the "offline dnf'ers." When you race offline and win, you get crew models! Now not ever time, im thinking about every 10 offline wins you gain a crew model. I mean you can gain import models from racing offline so why the hell not crew models? This would also force people to keep there cars tunned offline because they would want to gain crew models..

Just a thought, dont see any reason why this wouldnt be a good idea.

This has been done in the past. But this was the biggest cause for people to make multies. They'd just make a shitload of multies, and race everyone offline in their crew. Which could make them like 100 CM's+ an hour. So yeah, kinda bad idea Undecided

ya...that is really true..cuz thats what i would do if you could get offline cms... Cool
AlKi

how is it fair for people to gain exp the fastest running out of gas offline..wtf?
m R b L i N g

I think you should have stated, "when you are RACED offline and win" Anyone can spam offline drivers with race after race and win. The key is to make sure the offline drivers are keeping their cars tuned and in good order, so if they driver who is offline is raced and wins, then they could earn CM's for their crew.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

people would just use multi's to race everyone in their crew offline every 10 minutes so they gain alot of cm's
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

Whatever I guess this wont work, I thought they had the multi problem under control.

The whole point is its so unrealisitic to be able to sit offline with no gas and get I D E.
m R b L i N g

yeah i think they should only give a little if any exp for offline losses

90teg2 says:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Offline Races Kiro 0 853 03-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Kiro