Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen or Won vehicles???

Not sure if this has been asked before, but what if we could actually use the cars we have won or stolen, instead of only being able to sell them?? Thoughts???
Noob, what Noob...

Doesn't work out so well...

If you're level 1 and you steal Panda's car (He is the highest level at the moment correct) and you were able to use his fully modded car, it would be stupid. The reason you have to be a certain level to buy the cars is because people would just get enough cash and buy the quickest car and be slow, but will be quicker than others. The Level Rule keeps the game more leveled out...

Unless they introduced an aspect where you had a chance of killing yourself crashing a car you couldn't handle. :p
Now THAT would be realistic.
Then you'd have to sit out the rest of the round because you were dead, lol.

Quote:Unless they introduced an aspect where you had a chance of killing yourself crashing a car you couldn't handle. :p
Now THAT would be realistic.
Then you'd have to sit out the rest of the round because you were dead, lol.

haha owned
m R b L i N g

Yes, it has been brought up several times already.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Quote:Doesn't work out so well...

If you're level 1 and you steal Panda's car (He is the highest level at the moment correct) and you were able to use his fully modded car, it would be stupid. The reason you have to be a certain level to buy the cars is because people would just get enough cash and buy the quickest car and be slow, but will be quicker than others. The Level Rule keeps the game more leveled out...

tru dat...but what if u can only use the cars that are the same lvl as u or lower??? Cool
AlKi

...Why would you want a car that you already had? Or let me put it this way. If you were level 17, and you stole somebody's car that was level 10, or even 16, why would you rather have their car over yours? :confused:

Quote:...Why would you want a car that you already had? Or let me put it this way. If you were level 17, and you stole somebody's car that was level 10, or even 16, why would you rather have their car over yours? :confused:

Well I am a non paying member, and I had a car in my vehicles that is very fast that I would have loved to use. My lvl is proper for use of this car, but I cannot buy it, but I did win it. That is why I would think this would be nice to have within the game.
Noob, what Noob...

hahaha thts hilarious

how about if you steal someones car and that person is at a much higher lvl like 17 and your at lvl 15 then when you use the stolen car they should make it so that car runs as fast as a regular lvl 15 car and as you lvl up it gets faster...jus a thought i hope that made sence
Restricted

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most Cars Stolen Stat... Victorious 23 5,811 02-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  how about correct horsepower stats on vehicles Da1andonlyJinx 2 1,115 12-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Vehicles in Garage Grossnwill 2 1,325 12-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Last Post: HoRiZon__
  Vehicles Bull01982 12 2,565 07-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Last Post: InitialD
  Amount Stolen sjgrox2x 1 1,322 05-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Last Post: stoner_00000
  stolen things Majishan 4 2,024 04-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ah_9

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon