Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vehicles

Why can't you switch cars when you have more than one? Or have I just not figured it out yet? Help please/make change please?

if you have stuff in my vehicles. you cant drive them. they are ones you won or jacked. you can only sell themand get money
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

i think they dont let you drive cars you steal because of level issues...like if a level 1 person stole a level 18 car and drove it it would be kinda messed up

ok so do u egt a prize for having alot of cars or no....
Drag-Master

no if u get top car jacker then yea u can get a prize but other than that no u can sell em and get $$$

o ok thx
Drag-Master

no problem

Quote:i think they dont let you drive cars you steal because of level issues...like if a level 1 person stole a level 18 car and drove it it would be kinda messed up
ol that would really suck you steal a car that is 18 then a you'll be pass lvl 21 for sure
integra_guy In Game Name

your post made no sense

he is trying to say you could be level 1 and steal a level 18 car then you would beat all the people at level 16 and 17 and get alot more exp then you would beating the people you would with a level 1 car

i think that made sense but i doubt it
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how about correct horsepower stats on vehicles Da1andonlyJinx 2 1,115 12-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Vehicles in Garage Grossnwill 2 1,325 12-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Last Post: HoRiZon__
  Stolen or Won vehicles??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 14 4,561 10-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon