Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Crew Suggestion - Want feedback from others

Everyone knows my take on crews and top crew honors. Those of you who don't are about to find out.

I think Top Crew should be earned. Have the fastest car, win the most races, but make sure they are real races, not a billion races against the same POS Honda that is tuned to run 38 seconds.

Let's make Top Crew mean something. Let's make it something that has to be earned. "How you gonna do that," you ask?

Make Top Crew competition a ladder. Any crew that is formed is automatically listed in the ladder once they have a car. The ladder assigns them races against other crews at random. The crew leaders can chose to accept, or they can chose to decline. Decline and you lose points... accept and you pay 25K, but you get 50K when you win. Make the calculation for Top Crew to include the cash, win/loss ratio and negative points for declining races.

This way all the crews will have to keep top cars, accept races and race against all the other crews in order to win Top Crew honors. The winning crew is the one with the most wins, the least amount of declines and the hardest workers. Just the way it should be.

What do the rest of you think?
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

sounds good

Sounds good to me
Redneck not Retard
my rank

That is a FINE idea, would be great if the whole game was besed on merit. I am not sure if Crescent can write the code for all our ideas in less than 2-3 months though.........
Milf Pleaser

Let them take their time writing the code. Perfection is a time-consuming project and that's ok with me as long as it it getting more and more perfect with each new session.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Quote:That is a FINE idea, would be great if the whole game was besed on merit. I am not sure if Crescent can write the code for all our ideas in less than 2-3 months though.........

i was thinking same
Drag-Master

pretty good ideas...would just take a long ass time to code all of that
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

sounds good to me Cool

Quote:I think Top Crew should be earned. Have the fastest car, win the most races, but make sure they are real races, not a billion races against the same POS Honda that is tuned to run 38 seconds.

??? im confused. i thought it was about getting the most cm's and whoever works the most... :confused:
midnite is spelled wrong.

thats a pretty good idea...that would totally take out helpers....well not totally but ya...it would help reduce the helper crews and jus based on a fast car... Cool
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM