Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Rating

my idea was that they shouldnt cut the PR off at 1000 because u can have like 23 Pr and still run ur normal time so my idea was that the higher ur Pr the faster u will go...this will help people that are good at dyno tuning and add another little thing to make WWIII more competitive
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

but to win WWIII u still need to get that high lvl...
AlKi

after 1000 hp it comes done 2 driver skill ...aka reaction times n shizzle
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

Quote:but to win WWIII u still need to get that high lvl...
i know all that but im saying since u have a higher level u can get better upgrades and put more PR on the car which would make u faster so if u couldnt dyno tune to 100% then u wouldnt win the WWIII so u still have to get the high level and u still have to be a god at test'n'tune but u should also have to bee good at dyno tuning in order to win it
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

sorry but isn't that how it is right now?

no because some people only have like 23 PR but still run thier 9.7 now say u had 1000+ pr u would run faster than sum1 with only say 500 PR...so basically the more PR u have the fast ur car would be like in real life...just makes WWIII a little more interesting plus there would be faster times
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

i guess it would be more realistic...i dont get y they choose a limit... :confused:
AlKi

thats what i was thinking...it only came about to me cuz my car only has all the port and polish on it with 510 PR and i still run the same as with my other car that has like a lil over 1000
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

i dunno...i dont really care about that though...doesnt really bother me..
AlKi

i like that idea
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  no tnt or power mopardrag 0 1,218 04-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Last Post: mopardrag

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon