Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank

Not for NW you silly ppl :p

How bout a seperate storage area for bought credits an free credits
Guess Who?

i know thats an idea thats been mentioned before.. and honestly at the current refill rate you'd have to sign on like 4 times a day in order to get full use of your credits, id enjoy to be able to bank the ones i cant use away when im asleep at 4Am and dont get on till early evening/late afternoon...
*insert signature here*

i do like that idea also b/c i work all day and my credits are at 800 for a long time.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

Yea that sounds cool :ooo:
Credits:8000

My Storage Credits-21348274

I'm lucky to sign on twice a day during the week, so I'd benefit from this quite a bit.
I played a game that had a similar method of storing 'credits'. When you used up what you had out of the bank, you'd get the normal amount back in the time period, but you'd also get that many back from the bank.
But, it could be a double edged sword. Someone could not play for a week or so and then have a bot sign on at the end of the session and use all the credits up for HI, etc.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Yeah i was thinking for that exact reason there should be like a cap on the bank... like... after 24 or 48 or w/e hours it stops storing... that way at any one given time you could have 2 days of stored credits and then your max credits
*shrugs* seems reasonable enough
*insert signature here*

Quote:Yeah i was thinking for that exact reason there should be like a cap on the bank... like... after 24 or 48 or w/e hours it stops storing... that way at any one given time you could have 2 days of stored credits and then your max credits
*shrugs* seems reasonable enough

I really like what your talking about. This way it wouldnt get abused really. I would have to go with the 24 hour system though as so that people do not abuse it, but for sure that would be an awesome idea if it stored our credits for 24 hours and then it was capped.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

or you accumulate credits as normal until about 4000 or something, then after a certain ammount, you get less creds after you reach that. then it totally stops after like 10k or something. of course the numbers are hypothetical, but just thought it;d be a good theory

it is a great idea and either one would be pretty easy to program, but i actually like the time-based storage idea. that way you would know that you can log in once a day and still have all of the possible credits. it really wouldn't help me though since i am on here 1/2 of my waking hours anyway.
MC's Best kept secret-Jake

Or why not just raise the regular limit.. :grin:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Bank v2pointOH 1 1,411 07-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  credit bank and achievement creds stock_honda 9 2,169 08-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Bank dnb_Fueld 12 2,799 03-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post: winterfell

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon