Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank

An option to bank say 50% of your baught so you are not missing out on credits gained
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

i agree...

they have something similar like this in the last yakuza where you can withdraw turns when you need them...

would be nice to bank prize creds and purcahsed creds
winter's own

I think a bank for prize creds and purchased creds is a fine idea. The idea of being able to carry your bank over I don't like however.

It would be way too easy to just get an accomplishment or some other prize thing every session for a few sessions then be sitting on a few hundred k credits... nah, the bank like everything else needs to be wiped.

Especially for winners. If you can't win for 2 more rounds... then you wouldn't use your creds till you could win again. At least I wouldn't

i believe there should be a bank for creds u buy
creds u win should be there at the beginning of the round

but profit wise its not a good idea for ci
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

It its for bought credits thats not too bad. Couldnt you just have them put in last day or whenever you want them?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

it still would be losing money on ci's end
though i like the idea of the bank
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

I think the idea of if they are prize creds from 2nd or 3rd place, or ide or boost or hi, then they should expire by the end of the round, but if you win and choose to get creds or if u choose to buy some then they should remain there until you use them all, would sure make it easier then having to send in a support ticket and wait for them, they would be there ready to access. Thats my thought.

It'd be nice to have a seperate place to put purchased credits, or prize credits, period. so you can access them when you want, and not lose out on your membership credits if you have too many to use in one sitting..

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:It'd be nice to have a seperate place to put purchased credits, or prize credits, period. so you can access them when you want, and not lose out on your membership credits if you have too many to use in one sitting..

Lol. Is that even possible?!

Thats a rhetorical ? btw, so you dont have to worry about responding about how big a noob I am panda. We all know, Im the biggest noob here.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

They do something similar in the last yakuza, each round usually starts with a couple of thousand creds in reserve that you can take out whenever you like. So yeah it's doable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Bank v2pointOH 1 1,411 07-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  credit bank and achievement creds stock_honda 9 2,169 08-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Bank Allsopp 11 3,222 04-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Last Post: GODthurisnoother

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon