Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crew models re-worked

I was thinking bout this on my way to work.

OK, make it to where if your crew losses a crew battle, you lose lets say 10% of your crew models to the crew that wins. That way if your crew wins, you will gain 10% of the crew models from the crew that you raced.

modogg85 Wrote:I was thinking bout this on my way to work.

OK, make it to where if your crew losses a crew battle, you lose lets say 10% of your crew models to the crew that wins. That way if your crew wins, you will gain 10% of the crew models from the crew that you raced.

Totaly agreee because its to slow to earn them otherwise

Interesting, but if that were done you would almost have to implement something to avoid declines. Hell I said I would race anyone this session and many can back me up that I have, as much as my crew is annoyed with me for it lol, but the reverse certainly isn't true.

None of the top crews would race us when we actually had a shot at beating them, and most of the lower crews are either afraid to lose and cherish that 2/0 record or are helpers. If you add losing cms to the mix then no one would accept a race they couldn't win for sure.

I like it, I just think they have to change the system of accept/decline for it to work.

Possibly something along the lines of you lose 10% for declining, but you can only challenge the same crew so many times in a 24 hour period to avoid the faster crews from raping the slower ones that are just trying to compete.

damn one win against a top crew ...BANG you get mean CMS ...could be a good change tho ....
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

well thats how I was looking at it...make it to where pretty much it makes you accept crew races...you cant decline them....

modogg85 Wrote:well thats how I was looking at it...make it to where pretty much it makes you accept crew races...you cant decline them....

keep the option for declining but i love the idea of winning crew models and why is it much different from one on one racing? same kind of thing accept your in a crew

The current top ten kinda explains why declining is a pain. Crews that actually accept without fear are getting knocked off by crews with 1 and 2 wins. I can understand having a winning percentage in there but when it is so easy to artificially inflate it maybe number of races should be worked into the equation as well

calder12 Wrote:The current top ten kinda explains why declining is a pain. Crews that actually accept without fear are getting knocked off by crews with 1 and 2 wins. I can understand having a winning percentage in there but when it is so easy to artificially inflate it maybe number of races should be worked into the equation as well

lol they should take the ability to view crew race times and speeds out of the game because if it a race for crew models they would only race slow low crew and i get your point when you say they just wont accept lol and top 10 crew needs crew models and heaps of money lol 1 race mayb enough to get you there now but later in the game you got to work for it

I think that would be a killer idea, but only if they can find a way to make sure that it isn't all about these stupid helper crews session after session.

Make this CM's change part of an even bigger change in where crews are entered into ladder-style tournaments where races are randomly picked and you either accept or delcline, but either way there should be a cost of some sort...

Let's say Dynasty has a crew car that runs a 12.1 and Fujiwara has a crew car that runs 10.8. Dynasty has the option to decline their race and in doing so saves them a loss of 10% of their CM's, but in turn takes a smaller loss of say 5% or 7%... something like that. Additionally you add the RAD figures into crew compeitions as well.

This would encourage true competition in the crew cars and not just so much of this "I run a crap car, but that's ok since I race only race against crap helper crew cars"

Make the top crew calculations based on the CBR multiplied by both the win/loss ratio and RAD figure too.

I know there are more details to this plan, but I'm rushed for time since I'm at work, but you get the idea, right?
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Black_rain13 Wrote:I think that would be a killer idea, but only if they can find a way to make sure that it isn't all about these stupid helper crews session after session.

Make this CM's change part of an even bigger change in where crews are entered into ladder-style tournaments where races are randomly picked and you either accept or delcline, but either way there should be a cost of some sort...

Let's say Dynasty has a crew car that runs a 12.1 and Fujiwara has a crew car that runs 10.8. Dynasty has the option to decline their race and in doing so saves them a loss of 10% of their CM's, but in turn takes a smaller loss of say 5% or 7%... something like that. Additionally you add the RAD figures into crew compeitions as well.

This would encourage true competition in the crew cars and not just so much of this "I run a crap car, but that's ok since I race only race against crap helper crew cars"

Make the top crew calculations based on the CBR multiplied by both the win/loss ratio and RAD figure too.

I know there are more details to this plan, but I'm rushed for time since I'm at work, but you get the idea, right?

Love the idea im all for it someone speak to Ray about it tho it needs to be changed one way or another

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Recruiting Models teet 2 1,506 10-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Cold___Fire