Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Max Level

Why have people stuck at 35, just let it keep going that would make the game hella fun imo
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

that's what i said..... ppl will spend more money 2 acheive something n this game Wink
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

lower the cost and EXP allowed for level 36 so that people can affoard it.

you would be insanely fast at like level 50 lol
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

But then wouldnt the game be totally Unrealistic i mean as of now it is semi close to realistic but the times of some cares are way off...maybe make no max lvl but make the higher the lvl make more things you can unlock...i mean like with tha they would have to make more aspects of the game but i mean ya can keep letting the cars get faster and faster!
No Whining please!

the problem that i can see is that they would have to change the r/t that you do at each lvl
but its would be worth it cuz there how many ppl that are making lvl 35 each session
[Image: club.gif]

well it's not like the R/T's r correct anyways....... anything below a .400 or .500 (depeding on sanctioning body) would b called a REDLIGHT! instant DNF

now that's an idea, make it so with the less RAD u have, or something, u CAN actually redlight a race! that'd b cool Smile
i AM...

Lol that would be pretty cool but why RAD just cause not accepting? i think at sometimes there should be like a race blocker when online like when tuning cause im doing my tuning or something like that and get a race but am tuning and have to lose some RAD to decline!
No Whining please!

just cuz RAD is useless anymore. but ur idea is nice, too...... i hate that fukin shit!!
i AM...

u think that a rover being faster than any other car is realistic no it isn't who cares about realism its an online game it should be all about fun

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Split IDE back into 3 level sections Benton08 0 1,379 03-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Level Display on Who's Online Murph22 22 4,498 04-24-2007, 04:21 AM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Higher Level Cars Outkast 7 1,890 01-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Last Post: LoveDontHate
  level bumper sticker???? CocaineBlunt 3 1,558 01-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  level ideas iwantaenzo/iwantafreecar 9 2,309 01-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE