Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thoughts on a bigger crew idea than only 6?

why dont we see if you can have 3 rounds, 1 with 15 people, 1 with 10 or 8 people and 1 with 6 people all in a row, that way new people may get a chance to learn how to work in a crew, can take those learnings and run in a smaller crew and then you have a whole lot of people who can work in a 6 man crew and you end up with 10+ crews running for top crew, and more competition. everyone can then vote on what was the best round and the majority wins, only 1 vote per registered user. those that have not experienced 15 man crew will get to experience and it will remind everyone what it was like.

if people enjoyed all 3 they could be rotated every month the crew size changes.

Thats pretty good thinking, Shane.........I like that idea of the rotation, and hey, if it sucks, change it again. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Milf Pleaser

Moved to Idea's and Suggestions :]
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

the reason Raymond decreased the size of crews again was to create more competition for top crew.

Looking back at last round, it worked! We had three crews going for top, and atleast two going for it this round.

It's more fun this way, so i don't think things will change until we have solid competition and more players running top crews and what not.

I understand why the crew size was reduced and Im sure most people do, and I agree it has brought competition, Last round was great one of the best in a while, however in a game thats always changing and new players coming on all the time and vets leaving its important that there is ways for new players to get opportunities to learn and the best way to do that is in a crew, so hence why the suggestion of the rotating crew. then the competition is not lost, you could spend the first two rounds working out who you want in your 6 man crew or you could spend them teaching new people to drive some great rounds.
Panda if you picked a crew of 15 people and Dyna picked a crew of 15 people, (noobs) then the next round you culled it to 10 people who would win the round when its down to 6, one of you 2 or one of the people you trained back in the 1st round crew, someone who took the learnings and made a solid crew of people who really wanted top crew?, I have got mine twice, and in both rounds when i got mine i learnt so much about the game i had no idea on before running for top crew.

some people would benifit from the opportunities and i think ray would see an increase in player retention. anyways just a suggestion, but i would love to see the vets all pick a team each and see which vet's team would win the 3rd and hardest round,

The thing is.. are there actually 30 people who would race hard in a top crew?

Only one way to find out
DaddyO - Stompy - HTFU_78

there might be, but thats why I was thinking of a system where you could limit the # of veterns to the # of new people and so forth. Like have it built into the system. x amount of medal winners, and x amount of non medal winners

mike we both know thats virtualy impossible.

well.... hmmm php..... registers users with the IMGURL that fits accordingly and ties it with crew entry.

fuk its hard, and the problem is icons dont mean shit to a certain point, they should do a few sessions of interchange to keep people happy.

4 man crew

10 man crew

4 man crew

10 man crew

yeah i know it would be difficult to code and harder to stop someone from making another account to boost the crew ratings...just an idea. These newer players want a shot in a top crew. Gives them the shot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM