Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDE race

Just figured I would throw this out there and hope it happens. I think it would be better if every car only ran in one category. It would make it so you had to be better at tuning because you would have to tune more cars and different types to make it more difficult to win the Nintendo Wii and the 65,000 credits
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

then theyd have to get rid of some of the categories because a toyota can be an import tuner and a import
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

The last thing I wanted was your imput on the subject why would I care what you say when it is not relevant to any extent I know cars run in more then one category and it is simply a suggestion but why would I care what you say.

People who post here should be able to have a good run at IDE at one point in their existence since it is not relevant to anyone else.
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

hiltz im going to sell your ass on the street if you keep up the attitude
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

sell sell sell!

i agree with vendetta though
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

The last thing I wanted was your imput on the subject why would I care what you say when it is not relevant to any extent I know cars run in more then one category and it is simply a suggestion but why would I care what you say.

People who post here should be able to have a good run at IDE at one point in their existence since it is not relevant to anyone else.

that makes a whole lot of sense only let people that have IDE medals or a chance to win them make the rules.... ya makes a whole lot of sense... your a dumba** it is a MC community... everyone who plays should have a say... but other than you being stupid and bitching for no reason I agree with your point...

Vendetta Wrote:Just figured I would throw this out there and hope it happens. I think it would be better if every car only ran in one category. It would make it so you had to be better at tuning because you would have to tune more cars and different types to make it more difficult to win the Nintendo Wii and the 65,000 credits

agreed^

Murph stop speaking I know the kid in life and I was busting his ass
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

and you are who? to tell me when I can talk and when I can't? exactly

Who is Murph22 do you even play this game
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  race for creds stock_honda 14 3,435 04-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Auto-Play Racers getting race first. No! projectjdm 7 1,960 04-03-2008, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  r/t time wins race? brain_racer 4 1,583 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  Race Accepting Kelly087 8 1,882 08-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Double Race.. WiReD_________ 7 1,858 04-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Last Post: WiReD_________
  RACE TIMES AND CREW CARS _MAG_ 3 1,399 03-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Crew able to race crew races??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 1 1,066 10-25-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Race for Credits derky 5 1,569 10-14-2005, 04:00 AM
Last Post: calder12
  Challengins someone who has a race pending Dragon76 4 1,382 08-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Dragon76
  who want to see the actual race with graphics? jaskocanada 22 4,164 06-14-2005, 12:05 AM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon