Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
block/ban friend's list

Cut and pasted from the MC FAQ Game Play section.....

"What is my RAD number?

Your RAD number is your RACES Accepted or Declined Number. If you accept a race, the RAD number beside your name goes up one Point. If you decline a race, your RAD number loses 3 points. The higher your number, the better you are in such things as Working and Theft in the rest of the game.

You can view your own RAD number by clicking on “My Garage” in the left Menu Bar or at the “Who’s Online” page as the numbers beside your nickname."

This also relates to another post I made about quality in reference to paying for the game...

words can be missleading , plus im sure that was for one of the older versions ....

alot has changed ...just for noobs reading the FAQ that have just started gives thema bit more of a insite into whats involved in the game

They changed the rules of the game without changing the written rules. How is that going to help noobs? Now they have to stumble through the game after reading incorrect rules and wonder why certain things don't work certain ways. For me it doesn't matter because I don't do HI's or any of that crap. I like to work for myself.

ALSO The bug that you said you were working on has not been fixed. Just FYI.

lol no the rules havnt changed really ..

just the thery behind how to play the game ... which srta is for every person to be taught by some1 that knows the thery and arithmotic behind stealing in this case and what rad has to do with it etc.

rad no longer has sweet FA to do with anything atm as said somewhere above.

hope this makes scnce ...dose to me but some1 else reading it may think compltly diff lol

Here I will spell it out plan and simple. Over the last year or so they have made drastric changes to help everybody out, level the playing field, and bring in new players. In doing this they have rewrote some coding and what not. HI is made around an algorithm, when the game started and that FAQ was made RAD made a difference, now it doenst. People have submitted newer FAQ, and the game makers are in the process of getting them put up.

TheJMan Wrote:lol no the rules havnt changed really ..

just the thery behind how to play the game ... which srta is for every person to be taught by some1 that knows the thery and arithmotic behind stealing in this case and what rad has to do with it etc.

rad no longer has sweet FA to do with anything atm as said somewhere above.

hope this makes scnce ...dose to me but some1 else reading it may think compltly diff lol

Lol, no it doesn't make sense. Next time try English.

i shall try better next time Sad

OK SERIOUSLY, the problem still has not been fixed.

just a note, changes like that are not going to be able to happen until the session is over. give them all time to get the coding and what not done for the new session.

session over, new session started, I am still getting raced by people I have blocked. Somebody please do something. This is literally ruining the game for me. I feel like there are too many ways for other people to @#$* you over. If you can invade my home and jack my car and take my models, I think that's enough. But no, they take my models while Im offline and ruin the happiness of the rest of my models by making my win loss ratio go to crap. PLEEAAASSSEEEEE FIIIXXXXX THISSSS.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All time achievement list Tokkiez 0 1,109 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Parts List aka My Inventory He_Hate_Me 12 3,272 04-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  EXP list brain_racer 5 1,654 12-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Last Post: brain_racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon